Spoiler:Four Months Ago...
|Four Months Ago|
|First aired:||November 12, 2007|
|Previous spoiler:||Out of Time|
|Next spoiler:||Cautionary Tales|
This article contains archived spoilers about Four Months Ago.... See the main article to see how they panned out. For general spoilers about upcoming episodes, see Spoiler:Heroes. For spoilers about Season Two, see Season Two spoilers.
When the clock turns back four months for all of the Heroes, Nathan pays a terrible cost for his heroic actions. While Peter survives his detonation over New York City, the Company “bags” him as a threat to the world, eventually leading to violent confrontation with Elle (Kristen Bell) and the Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis). D.L. (Leonard Roberts) makes the ultimate sacrifice for Niki (Ali Larter) and Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey). Maya (Dania Ramirez) horrifically manifests her dark powers for the first time, driving her and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) to America for help. A mysterious, yet familiar face is introduced. David Anders, Jack Coleman, Dana Davis, Greg Grunberg, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy also star. Carlon Jeffery, Nichelle Nichols and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.(Link)
- 11/7 -- NEW! TV Guide reveals several spoilers about Heroes, including a wedding scene featuring at least 120 people--where Maya's ability will wreak havoc and be the impetus for their fleeing.
- 10/4 -- According to his website, Adrian Bellani will appear as a guest star in this episode, which will "consist of a Dominican storyline."
- 9/11 -- The September 17 issue of TV Guide reveals the title of the episode, and explains that it will be a "flashback hour".
- 9/10 -- Kristin Veitch believes that Hiro's childhood will be explored in this episode.
- 8/31 -- While appearing on MuchOnDemand, Dania Ramirez said that the eighth episode of the season will be a flashback episode focusing on what happened during the four months between How to Stop an Exploding Man and Four Months Later.
- 8/28 -- According to IMDb, Alejandro will appear in this episode.