|Also known as||David Anders Holt|
|Character||Adam Monroe/Takezo Kensei|
|Date of birth||11 March 1981|
|Origin||Grants Pass, OR, USA|
Best known for his work as the treacherous "Julian Sark" on Alias, David Anders began acting in musicals such as Jesus Christ Superstar and My Fair Lady. After winning a Best Ensemble award for his performance in The Diary of Anne Frank, he went on to work in television and film. He has had small roles in television shows like CSI, Charmed, Deadwood, and Grey's Anatomy.
Following Heroes, David had a recurring role on the eighth season (2010) of 24 as villain "Josef Bazhaev". He starred in The Vampire Diaries as "John Gilbert". David also appeared on such fare as Undercovers, Once Upon a Time, and as a series regular on iZombie.
- Starting with Fight or Flight, David was credited as a member of the principal cast. Prior appearances credited him as a guest star.
- David Anders was born in Grants Pass, OR. Curtis Hovsepian is from Grant Pass, OR.
- David Anders started life as David Holt, changing his name when he became an actor. 
- David Anders, in analogy with Adam Monroe, has also played an immortal human in the first season of The Vampire Diaries. He played John Gilbert, the vampire-hating uncle of series' protagonist Elena, in episodes 18-22. John was the main villain for that part of the season before being killed by Elena's look-alike, the vampire Katherine Pierce, in the season finale.
- David Anders on Wikipedia
- David Anders on Wiki 24
- David Anders Fan Board
- Interview with David Anders at Entertainment Weekly, 10/5/07
- Interview with David Anders at BuddyTV, 11/20/07
- David Anders on YouTube via buckshotwon, 4/11/07