Spoiler:Once Upon a Time in Texas
|Once Upon a Time in Texas|
|First aired:||November 2, 2009|
|Directed by:||Nate Goodman|
|Previous spoiler:||Strange Attractors|
Hiro gets a second chance to save the love of his life - Jayma Mays returns as Charlie – When Hiro (Masi Oka) travels three years into the past, he has a second chance to save Charlie (guest star Jayma Mays) from the hands of Sylar (Zachary Quinto). However, Samuel’s (Robert Knepper) presence serves to complicate Hiro’s mission even further. Elsewhere, H.R.G.’s (Jack Coleman) past with his Primatech partner (guest star Elizabeth Rohm) is revealed. James Kyson Lee, Hayden Panettiere and Sendhil Ramamurthy also star. Danielle Savre, Sally Champlin and Dawn Olivieri also guest star.
10/07 - Episode Synopsis
8/25 - Herosite.net reveals the title of the episode
- This will be about Charlie, because she worked in a bar in western Texas in Season One. It will focus on it in more detail and maybe show a new twist. It will be about Hiro too.
- This episode will be about Homecoming and will contain a surprise twist to do with Jackie Wilcox.
- Being the eighth episode of the season, this episode will be a "flashback" episode, almost mirroring Hiro's journey in Six Months Ago. Hiro's plot will be the main focus of the episode, with the other characters shown during that specific point in time (thus why Claire is back in her Union Wells cheerleader uniform again, and the return of Jackie).
- Hiro will somehow fake Charlie's death and bring her to the present time. They will die together.
- We will learn that Sylar was manipulated by Samuel in the past.
- Hiro will attempt to confront Sylar in the past (since he is now familiar with Sylar's face). Samuel will prevent Hiro from intervening.
- Samuel will introduce Hiro to Arnold.
- Company agent Bennet will investigate Charlie, having been on Sylar's list.
- Hiro and Sylar will fake Charlie's death, and she is still alive in the present day. Somehow they will cut off the top of her head and heal her back. Sylar wants Claire for her blood to heal Charlie.
- Hiro will try to bribe Sylar away from killing Charlie by telling him where to find many other evolved humans.
- Hiro will also have Sylar attempt to fix Charlie's blood clot.
- Hiro will save Charlie and tell Sylar what is going to happen with him, and that will cause the future to change.
- Hiro or Samuel will make Sylar absorb Charlie's ability through empathy, thus keeping Sylar's journey intact and saving Charlie.
- This is going to be the first time that we really are going to see the present time to change completely .
- Samuel will stop Hiro from saving Charlie and kill him.