User:Ricard Desi/Heroes BANG!
Heroes BANG! is an unofficial, unlicensed mod for the popular card game BANG! by Ricard Desi. Below are the various packs being worked on. It is assumed that the reader knows the rules to BANG!, as to explain them card-to-card would be... well, rather long.
It should be noted that all Character Cards should replace the existing Character Cards from BANG!, as the Heroes mod is substantially stronger.
Genesis Character Pack
The first pack, a Character Card set called Genesis, is themed around the main characters from the first chapter of Heroes, also named Genesis. This pack has been playtested several times and is near "release". This pack is currently Beta v.2. The cards and their powers are as follows:
|Claire Bennet||3||The Cheerleader||During your turn, you may heal one life point. If you are eliminated, continue to track your negative health; you may continue to heal one life point for each turn you would have, until regenerated.||"'Save the cheerleader, save the world'... Have I been saved, or do I still need saving?"|
|D.L. Hawkins||4||The Ex-Con||You may ignore the effects of any blue or green card in play, including those in front of you. This does not affect guns.||"Between you and me... I walked out. Ain't no jail can hold your old man. 'Cause I got a secret."|
|Ando Masahashi||3||The Sidekick||Instead of taking a Role, choose a player. You are now their sidekick, and win only if your partner wins. You may choose to take damage instead of your partner, and vice versa. This ability does not count as a Power.||"This is how we roll."|
|Hiro Nakamura||4||The Time Traveler||You may play any green card as if it was an orange card, then place it in front of you as normal.||"Yatta!"|
|Isaac Mendez||4||The Painter||After you draw, look at the next six cards in the deck. Without reordering them, place them back on the top of the deck, with the top two cards face-up.||"It's all right. I finally know my part in all this: to die, here, with you, but not before I show them how to kill you and stop the bomb. I finally get to be a hero."|
|Matt Parkman||4||The Mindreader||Once during your turn, you may look at another player's hand. If you play a card which forces them to discard or give you a card, you may choose a specific card you saw.||"You don’t know what it's like to fight for someone that you love; you left. You left. All you have are your nightmares."|
|Micah Sanders||3||The Boy Genius||During your turn, you may activate or deactivate any green cards in play at a distance of one or less.||"You know how you and Mom have a secret? Well... I have a secret too."|
|Mohinder Suresh||4||The Prodigal Son||When any Power is actively used, draw a card. This ability does not count as a Power.||"What you've done isn't evolution, it's murder. What I am doing... is revenge."|
|Nathan Petrelli||5||The Flying Man||The distance you see other players is decreased by one. The distance other players see you is increased by one.||"Listen, pal, if you want to talk about my brother, you’d better be very careful what you say next."|
|Niki Sanders||4||The Working Mom||Any time you would draw a card from the deck, you may, instead of placing it in your hand, opt to immediately play it before looking at it. If it is a card that deals damage, the damage caused is doubled. If it is an illegal play, the card is discarded.||"Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back."|
|Peter Petrelli||5||The Hero||From the end of your turn until the end of your next turn, you may use the powers of any players who directly interact with you.||"I save the world? Why me?"|
|Sylar||5||The Bogeyman||If you eliminate another player, you permanently gain their power.||"You're broken. I can fix you."|
|Ted Sprague||4||The Radioactive Man||Instead of taking a turn, you may choose to explode, causing damage to every other player equal to your own wounds, minus the distance it takes to reach them.||"You're gonna upset me. Do you know what happens when I get upset? I get very bright and very hot!"|
Genesis Location Pack
Genesis Episode Pack
The Company Character Pack
Better Halves Character Expansion
Five Years Gone Character Pack
Allies Character Pack
Company Founders Character Pack
- Susan Amman
- Charles Deveaux
- Bob Bishop - You may change the suit of any card you draw, hold, or play.
- Harry Fletcher
- Paula Gramble
- Daniel Linderman - Once per game you may, on your turn, revive an eliminated player. If you are directly damaged, the other player takes equal damage.
- Carlos Mendez
- Kaito Nakamura
- Maury Parkman - Instead of taking a turn, you may place any player in a Nightmare. Until they draw a Heart, they take one damage, instead of taking a turn.
- Angela Petrelli - You are now the Dealer. Before anyone is dealt any card, you may look at the card.
- Arthur Petrelli - Instead of taking a turn, you may take any power of any player at a distance of zero. The player no longer has this power, and the power is now permanently yours.
- Victoria Pratt
- Adam Monroe - If you are eliminated, count off three of your own turns. On the third turn, you may revive to full health and skip that turn.
Level 5 Character Pack
- Stephen Canfield - Instead of taking a turn, you may remove all blue and green cards in front of any player, and deal one damage.
- Echo DeMille
- Eric Doyle - Instead of taking a turn, you may force another player to play all the cards in their hand as you choose.
- The German - You may, during your turn, put all guns into your own hand.
- Howard Grigsby
- Knox - When you attack another player, the damage dealt is equal to the number of blue and green cards in front of them.
- Jesse Murphy
- Maury Parkman
Villains Character Pack
Villains Future Character Pack
Fugitives Character Pack
|DHS Agent Noah|
|Matt Parkman Jr.|
|Fugitive Hiro||5||At any point during the game, you may freeze time and rearrange the blue and green cards in front of all players. When you do this, you permanently lose one life.|
|Rachel Mills||4||The Agent||Before drawing, instead of taking a turn, you may move yourself to any other player position in the game.||"I already told you, I'm not special!"|