(Redirected from Joe (disambig))Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Joseph could refer to:
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a game often referred to by Hiro Nakamura.
- Joseph, the man who brings Amid Halebi back into terrorism, as seen in the unaired pilot.
- Joe Bucaro, the actor who portrays a CDC crew member.
- Joe Casey, a graphic novel writer.
- Joanna Cassidy, the actress who portrays Victoria Pratt.
- Joe Corroney, an artist who worked on the Heroes trading cards.
- Joseph Robert Donnelly, a graphic novel writer.
- Joey Falco, a writer for Heroes Reborn.
- Joseph Gallagher, brother of Karen Sprague and a member of the Kill Squad.
- Jo Jo Glass, the actress who portrays a female partygoer.
- Darren Josephs, the actor who portrays an Austin cop.
- Joe Kelly, the graphic novelist who wrote the It Takes a Village series.
- Joe Landers, an evolved human listed on the XML sourcecode of the interactive map.
- Jeph Loeb, a writer and co-executive producer for Heroes.
- Joleen Lutz, the actress who portrays Donna Dorn.
- Joe Macon, a victim of Sylar.
- Joe Melody, a sound supervisor for Heroes.
- Joseph Priestley, who wrote about Ben Franklin.
- Joe Pokaski, a writer and graphic novelist.
- Joey Ramsford, a firefighter in Odessa, TX.
- Joey Scarbury, who wrote "Theme From the Greatest American Hero (Believe It or Not)", featured in Hysterical Blindness.
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Odessa, the hospital Nathan is taken to after being shot during his press conference.
- Joseph Sullivan, Samuel's brother who has died.
- Joe Tolerico, NBC's project manager over the Heroes Evolutions content.
- Joey Watts, a camera assistant for Heroes.