Although not a part of the ARG itself, an interactive version of the map was posted on NBC.com at the very beginning of the Heroes 360 experience. The map contains Post-It notes for a number of evolved humans from the list. Some of the Post-It notes have genetic notations or powers noted.
There are numerous errors in the interactive map. Several of the Post-It notes contain misspellings, and some of the pop-ups do not match the Post-It's locations on the background image properly. For example, the background image shows "Penkala Burton" in Malaysia, but her pop-up Post-It note is over Siberia.
Several names and photos of known evolved humans appear on the background image of the interactive map, but do not have pop-up Post-It notes, including:
- Frank Cavanaugh (from the list)
- D.L. Hawkins and Niki Sanders
- Isaac Mendez
- Matt Parkman (partially obscured)
- Theodore Sprague
- Zane Taylor
A few names from the pop-ups have not appeared elsewhere:
- Arthur Dowland
- Rebecca Finder
- Elena LaCarte
- Navigating directly to the Flash file allows a larger version of the map to be seen, with areas beyond the "fog" overlay unobstructed. The full, unobstructed background image can also be extracted from the Flash file if it is saved locally and edited.
- The map also lists "Joe Landers" on the map. However, his name is only listed within the XML sourcecode of the interactive map.
- The flash file has been edited to redirect back to the main NBC Heroes page, but a search for the file lists a few NBC sites that still have the (new) Suresh Map.
Rebecca Finder appears on the interactive map. Her name has not been shown on the list.
Elena LaCarte appears on the interactive map. Her name has not been shown on the list.
A "Michelle Valcan" appears on the interactive map. She's probably the same person as "Michelle Valcek" from the list.