Spoiler:Six Months Ago
|Six Months Ago|
|First aired:||November 27, 2006|
|Written by:||Aron Coleite|
|Directed by:||Allan Arkush|
TV Guide Blurb
THE CLOCK TURNS BACK SIX MONTHS AS "HEROES'" SECRETS ARE REVEALED -- As the clock turns back six months for all of the "Heroes," Mohinder's father Chandra Suresh (guest star Erick Avari) arrives in New York to begin his quest to find individuals with extraordinary abilities, and meets someone all too eager to be special. Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) celebrates his graduation from nursing school, and learns that Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) plans to prosecute a case that could mean trouble for the entire Petrelli family. A surprise visit from her father brings out the worst in Niki (Ali Larter). Hiro (Masi Oka) attempts to be a hero and change the future for someone important. Claire (Hayden Panettiere) joins the cheerleading squad and makes a curious discovery. H.R.G. (guest star Jack Coleman) and the Haitian meet someone special. Noah Gray-Cabey, Tawny Cypress, Greg Grunberg and Leonard Roberts also star. Rena Sofer and Nora Zehetner guest star. -- 9thwonders.com
- Hiro, who went back into the past in Seven Minutes to Midnight has gone back Six Months and appears in this episode trying to save Charlie. | Eonline
- You see the accident by Nathan. | Episode Promo
- Sylar's face is revealed. | Episode Promo
- "Someone all too eager to be special" that the synopsis refers to is Chandra's meeting of Eden.
- "Someone all too eager to be special" that the synopsis refers to could also be Chandra's meeting of Sylar.
- There is a spoiler out there (unsourced) that implies that Sylar originally has no powers, but through Chandra, he is able to acquire powers through genetic material of other "evolved" humans.
- "Hiro attempts to be a hero and change the future for someone important" is referring to trying to save Charlie from being murdered by Sylar.
- Hiro travels back in time to save Charlie, ends up 6 months at her birthday party. There, he gives her the book on learning Japanese as a gift (and is sad because he knows her fate, hence the sad photo), and after the party warns her about Sylar being at the restaurant to kill her. He teleports back to the future. After he leaves, HRG and The Haitian show up, capture her, mind-wipe her so she does not remember anything :( (The Haitian's actor is listed in the credits, so he is in the episode) Hiro now jumps to the "present", but jumps too far, directly to the night of Homecoming, sees he does not change the outcome. (Ando's scene from prev episode shows that while details change, the outcome does not. I am curious if Hiro will actually try twice to go back).