User talk:Mike the Man-child!
Hello, Mike the Man-child!
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
When you have a new theory, you put it in the theory column, not the notes column. That's where you put facts and/or other things that would support or denounce a theory. Also, don't replace other people's notes. If you want to add to it, make a sub-note-thingy of it, don't just put your own notes over it. At least, that's the way I've always seen it done. --Ciwey 10:51, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
- Did you really read the argument for Sylar not being able to have empathic mimicry at Theory talk:Sylar? That has nothing to do with time travel, it has to do with the effects of both abilities. Also, since there is a theory on Noah Gray being Noah Bennet at Theory:Noah Gray, I feel it would make it easier to manage if only one of the theory pages had that theory, please reply if you agree on that so this theory can removed from Sylar's and Noah Bennet's page and merged with the one there. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 15:01, 22 November 2009 (EST)
Hi Mike, just a heads up. When you start a spoiler talk page, please be sure to add a summary. Otherwise, at least part of what you say will go into the recent changes for everyone to see.--MiamiVolts (talk) 00:49, 1 August 2009 (EDT)
Hi, Mike. When describing the abilities people have, please make sure you are careful to stick to the information we've been given. For instance, I don't know anywhere that it says that Cole and Mykah have the same ability, or that they can "duplicate any form of metal through touch." Thanks, Mike! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:20, 16 September 2009 (EDT)
Look Mike, do you mind if the "Peter originally had ability replication" arguments are removed from Sylar's theories page? It's theories about Sylar, after all, not about Peter. And it helps little in discussing what Sylar's power really is. 12:02, 28 November 2009 (EST)
Theory about Sylar's power
Hey, Mike. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I removed the theory about Sylar's original power being empathic mimicry. Sylar's ability has been confirmed in a canon source (Building 26) to be intuitive aptitude, not empathic mimicry. This has been explicitly confirmed in near-canon sources, too. It has also been confirmed by writers and producers in interviews. To say that Sylar's power is anything other than intuitive aptitude is ignoring these sources, or to say that they are wrong. Therefore, saying that Sylar's original power is empathic mimicry (or, really, anything other than intuitive aptitude) is propagating a disproven theory. The theory should not be added back to the theory page. Thanks for understanding! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:48, 28 November 2009 (EST)
Recently you posted several links to do with some sort of role-playing game you wrote, then a link to a youtube video. If you're going to be posting things then please keep it relevant to the page and discussion. And if you're advertising something then please keep it to your own userpage and/or the community talk page. The talk pages are meant to be for discussing ways to improve the article. Thanks. --mc_hammark 15:33, 24 January 2010 (EST)
This might be too personal, but what do you mean when you say you don't agree with most Christians?--Boycool42 17:53, 13 March 2010 (EST)
- Ha, a user on this website who thinks supernatural powers are wrong...that's ironic.--Boycool42 13:38, 14 March 2010 (EDT)