The Fantastic Four appear on playing cards at corinthianlasvegas.com.
|First reference:||Four Months Ago...|
The Fantastic Four is a group of superheroes owned by Marvel Comics.
Created for Marvel Comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the Fantastic Four is a group of superheroes with unique abilities. The group consists of Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards), who can stretch his body; the Invisible Woman (Sue Richards), Reed's wife, who can turn invisible and create force fields; the Human Torch (Johnny Storm), Sue's younger brother, who can generate flames and use them to fly; and the Thing (Ben Grimm), the family's friend, who has superhuman strength and endurance and skin of an appearance similar to rock. On June 15, 2007, the film Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer was released by 20th Century Fox.
Micah mentions how his family could be like the Fantastic Four, minus one.
Around the time that Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer was released, the ads on NBC.com were changed to say that "Las Vegas's best casino just got more 'fantastic.'" Subsequently, corinthianlasvegas.com was updated with Fantastic Four cards and slots, and a link to a preview video was added to the Deluxe Rooms page. Similar ads on primatechpaper.com were added to mention an employee screening, and a link to a preview video was added on the about page.
- Candice shows Micah an issue of Silver Surfer, Issue #1 (Landslide). The Silver Surfer first appeared in Fantastic Four, Issue #48, from March 1966.
- The Inhumans first appeared in Fantastic Four, Issue #45, in December 1965. Joe Pokaski wrote Secret Invasion: Inhumans, Issue #1. A promotional display for this issue can be seen behind the counter at Sam's Comics in Lawrence (The Eclipse, Part 1).
- According to Heroes Interactive, Ali Larter was originally considered for the role of "Susan Storm" in Fantastic Four.
- A number of the Heroes crew have also worked on Fantastic Four.
- Props: Dave Stewart
- Artists: Tom Grummett, Jim Lee, Alitha Martinez, Dan Panosian, Alex Ross, JG Roshell, Michael Turner
- Editors/Producers: Nanci Quesada
- Colourists: Richard Isanove, Ryan Odagawa, Chris Sotomayor, Peter Steigerwald
- Writers: Joe Casey, Aron Eli Coleite, Joe Kelly, Joe Pokaski, Duncan Rouleau
Marvel's Fantastic Four...
...advertises on NBC.com.
corinthianlasvegas.com shows playing cards...
primatechpaper.com advertises a Fantastic 4 employee screening on its about page.
Sam's sells The Thing.
- Fantastic Four on Wikipedia
|Other References: References to Books and Authors • References to Films • References to Games • References to Heroes • References to Other Works • References to Television • References to People • Miscellaneous References|