Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ability activation
- Studying how to activate abilities.
- Ability amplification
- Studying how to amplify abilities.
- Ability degeneration
- Studying why do abilities degenerate.
- Ability development
- Ability extension
- Ability heredity
- Ability immunity
- Ability learning
- Studying how to acquire abilities from other evolved humans.
- Ability loss
- Studying how to remove/negate abilities forever or temporarily.
- Ability transfer
- Studying how to transfer abilities from one vessel to another.
- Different versions of an ability
- Eternal abilities
- Studying the abilities which are acquired by intuitive aptitude. They can be classified as two different types, eternal abilities and temporary abilities.
- Evolved humans detection
- Studying how to find evolved humans.
- Genetic modification formula
- Illnesses caused by ability
- Studying what possible illnesses that an ability would bring to the helder.
- Sector Seven theory
- The theory assumes that human's brain can be categorized as seven sectors. Sector Seven is the part which control our abilities.