User:Peter Andrews/Motion manipulation
Hunter's common use for this power: Super speed.
|Held by:||Hunter Sylar (lost)|
|Ability to:||Have array of powers by manipulating the rate of motion.|
Motion manipulation or Speed control is the ability to control the laws of motion, allowing the user have a diverse array of other powers.
- Hunter Sylar has this ability naturally. And eventually he evolve this power into Space-time manipulation.
This ability allows the user to control the action or process of movement at which anything moves. They can slow down a person's senses, control the rate of tissue growth speed and the speed at a person move.
The user can also manipulate of motion so that it can use other powers (long as that power had a connection with the laws of motion).
Known Abilities Perfomed by the User of that Power
- Super speed by accelerating the user's own speed.
- Rapid cell regeneration by accelerating the user's healing process.
- Telekinesis by inducing and controling motion to objetcs and people.
- Healing by accelerating the others' healing process.
- Thermokinesis by speeding up and/or slowing down molecules in the area.
- Enhanced memory by enhancing the electrical brain activity.
- Adoptive muscle memory by enhancing the muscular memory through amplificating the brain activity.
- Speed mirage by running fast enough to making it appear like they're in two places at once.
- Teleportation by telekinetically disassembling molecules and reassembling the user's molecules into elsewhere.
- Probability computation by enhancing the electrical brain activity.
- Phasing by vibrating the user's body at the natural frecuency of the air.
- Enhanced strength and senses by generating great amounts of extreme forces (Like friction or kinetic energy) and enhancing the brain activity. The user has every aspect from that power, but the cacoon generation and the wallcrawling.
- Impenetrable skin by hardering the user's body at molecular level.
- Spontaneous combustion by smashing molecules.
- Nerve manipulation by affecting the motion in the brain nerves.
- Carbon isolation and formation by affecting the carbon molecules in the air.
- Earthquake causing by generating a powerful seismic burst.
- Rapid gyration by increasing the speed when the user is spining like a top.
- Deflection by controling the vectors.
- Molecular immobilization by cancell the motion in others.
- Voice replication by manipulating the vocal chords in order to emulate someones voice.
- Super dexterity by enhancing the electrical brain activity.
- Super reflexes by enhancing the electrical brain activity.
- For Hunter's out-of-character userpage, visit User:Peter Andrews.