User talk:Mateussf/Name shifting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Michelle Valcek on Chandra's list, but Michelle Valcan on the interactive map
- Curtis Hovsepian on Chandra's list, but Curtis Hovespian on Elle's phone
- Lyle Bennet everywhere, but "Lyle Bennett" in the credits for Genesis
- Claire Bennet everywhere, but "Claire Bennett" in the first page of Dreams Until Death
- Takezo Kensei most places, but "Takezo Kensai" in subtitles from Godsend and elsewhere
- Yamagato everywhere, but "Yamagoto" on Hiro's badge in The Crane
- Sanjog Iyer everywhere, but "Sanjop Iyer" on the interactive map
- David, in spoilers, who became Luke.
- Spoiler name who became other spoiler name.
- If you're incorporating other changes, Amid Halebi to Ted Sprague, Arthur is the group of twelve painting, the original Chandra actor, and Jessica Collins and Richard Schiff, who I believe to have been the original Bob and Elle. -- 00:06, 6 April 2009 (EDT)
- Sam was originally "Seth", and Frack was originally "Doogie". And if you want to go way back, Isaac was originally "Diego Medina" and "Isaac Borolo". The Peter was "Ethan Cambell", Nathan was "Harrison Cambell", and Angela was "Alice Cambell". Sylar used to be a character called Paul E. Sylar. Matt used to not be married to Janice, but to Elena. Simone was "Stella", and Deveaux was "Devere" and "Devereaux". And of course, Zach was a girl named "Zoe". -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:46, 6 April 2009 (EDT)
- Angela was meant to be called Alice? wow. -- 20:48, 24 April 2009 (EDT)