|First mentioned:||Four Months Later...|
|Owned by:||Claire Bennet|
|Current status:||In New York City|
Claire's father offers her a Nissan Rogue one month before her birthday.
Claire drives her Rogue to school one morning. That afternoon when school lets out for the day, she finds it gone, stolen from the school parking lot. She goes to her father's workplace and nervously reports the news.
Derek drives the Rogue through Mexico, carrying Maya and Alejandro as passengers. They find Sylar in the middle of the road and pick him up. Later, the group is pulled over, and Derek tells Sylar that he has driven the two siblings for two days prior to picking up Sylar. After Sylar kills Derek, he drives the twins off towards America.
In Costa Verde, CA, college students Derek and Rick, hoping to join a fraternity, are sent on a scavenger hunt. They stop by Costa Verde High School to obtain their first item. They are just in time to witness Claire having an altercation with Debbie, who is looking for a replacement cheerleader, and tries to match her up with another cheerleader by size.
In the confusion, Claire leaves the keys in her Nissan Rogue, and Rick and Derek steal the car. They use it to drive around town, collecting items for the scavenger hunt, before heading to the final rendezvous point with the pledgemaster—in Mexico.
- Ads for the Rogue are shown during commercial breaks--in fact, during the initial 53-minute airing of Four Months Later..., Rogue ads were the only ads aired during the shortened commercial breaks.
- Nissan also sponsored the graphic novel The Rogue. Readers were only able to view this novel after they had signed up to Nissan's mailing list.
- Ads for the Rogue replace those of the Nissan Versa at the beginning of graphic novels starting with The Crossroads.
- The Rogue Derek drives has California license plates 2ABM543.
- The Rogue that Noah drives has California license plates LXQ2038. (A Clear and Present Danger)