Episode talk:The Needs of the Many
New episode checklist
|see also current graphic novel and current graphic novel checklist||jump to table of contents|
Update/add other articles:
Update other character pages as needed
Add new character pages as needed:
Add new actor pages as needed:
"Despoil" new characters and actors who already have articles:
Add references to appropriate recurring themes:
Add examples of Powers used:
New characters (200x250):
New groups (450x350)
New locations (450x350)
New places (450x350)
All powers used (450x350)
New characters and actors
- The credits at the end of the episode said that the Tokyo cab driver was played by Masa Tani. The fangirl and fanboy are credited as Katana Blossom fan and ninja warrior fan respectively. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:06, 10 October 2015 (EDT)
- My guess it that those are proper names or titles of the Evernow characters they are cosplaying as. Anyway they are more specific names, I think the pages should be moved. -Lөvөl 03:24, 13 October 2015 (EDT)
Luke and Joanne's List
Here are the names. And the thing across them during car scene and shooting scene.
- Alexander French (SUPERSP....) (probably superspeed)
- Oscar Gutierrez (ENHA.....) (we already know this one ^^ )
- Katie Angro (AST....) (might be Astral Vision, bad angle)
- Fredrick Ganes (DR......) (not sure but might be Dream Manipulation, again bad angle)
- David Reese (A......) (second word is probably manipulation, always bad angle)
- Alisa Kousoulis (no view) (another manipulation word with bad angle)
- Leslie Unger (no view)
- Phyllis Morgenstent (no view)
- Thanks for transcribing the list. I put the list to the right also. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:14, 10 October 2015 (EDT)
I uploaded a couple other screenshots of the list from the shot that has Joanne crossing French's name off. If you put the two together, you can see that:
- Alexander French had "Superspeed"
- Oscar Gutierrez had "Enhanced strength"
- Katie Angro has "Astral vision"
- Fredrick Ganes has "Dream manipulation"
- David Reese has "Age manipulation" (Age transferal or age shifting?)
- Alisa Kousoulis has "Power manipulation" (no idea what that is, but it sounds badass)
- Leslie Unger has "-anic pla-" (again, no clue)
- Phyllis Morgenstent has "-ator" (the rest is unreadable in the shadow of Joanne's hand).
- Thanks mate. But here is another question, should we consider them as uncorfimed or unseen? During E.P.I.C. scene it located 3 evos right? And Kevin Wrigley is now considered as a confirmed evo with aquatic breathing power. Or Myles Stevens is considered as a confirmed Cyberpath. And since this list is from primatech archives and Oscar's name and power shows us that "yeah this list has some credibility". So are they uncorfimed or just unseen? If you ask me that list is even better source than E.P.I.C. so we should consider them as unseen, and we should add names to fitting power lists. Like adding Fredrick Ganes to Dream manipulation as a confirmed user. --Sekobro (talk) 09:22, 11 October 2015 (EDT)
- These are great, thanks Kon. These are confirmed, but unseen, same as Myles. Both EPIC and Primatech's files have been reputable, so the information that comes from those sources, so far as we understand it, is acceptable as confirmed. But until we see those people use their powers onscreen, it's unseen of course. But also, since we don't know anything about these people other than their names, we don't need to create articles about them (Alexander French aside). On a side note, this is something that Heroes has done very often, giving us a list of names, and sometimes filling out their stories years later. See the list, Chandra's journal, Elle's phone, the prisoner manifest list, and a ton of other lists of names. I love it. If some of these people show up on multiple lists, then we might consider adding articles for them. But until then, just a name on the power page and the list of evos is fine. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 12:02, 11 October 2015 (EDT)