The following fan theories are about Micah Sanders.
For help on adding theories, see the help section.
|Micah, Molly, Sanjog and Monica will create a superhero team (not unlike that of SuperFriends), the likes of which have never been seen.||Micah has expressed interest multiples time in creating a team with his parents (i.e. the Fantastic Four minus one).||+ Everyone will get too old to fight evil.|
+ They are all of similar age.
• People from all over the country and world have found each other because they are special.
• Recently, Molly's note on the assignment tracker map moved to India - the same place as Sanjog.
- Molly's and Sanjog's power are pretty much useless in combat.
• They could jut use weapons, just like a bowstaff.
+ It's possible that Molly, Sanjog and maybe even Micah could be the “Brains” of the organization.
|Micah is not exceptionally intelligent like his mother claims. She just assumed he was because he was so good with computers due to his power.||None||- Micah was smart enough to know something was up when Candice was pretending to be his mother. He also saw something was wrong with Niki before anyone else and saw through his father's lies fairly easily for a ten-year-old of ordinary intelligence.|
- He was not fooled by Jessica trying to impersonate Niki over the phone. (Nothing to Hide)
|Micah has feelings for Molly and they will get together in a future episode.||None||+ Micah and Molly smiled to each other after Micah used his powers to use a shutdown elevator. (How to Stop an Exploding Man)|
• They probably like each other, but it seems unlikely that they would be dating at such a young age.
- Molly may have been smiling because Micah saved them from being caught and possibly killed by Linderman's guards.
+ In real life, Adair Tishler and Noah Gray-Cabey are great friends. If they had to date, they would probably do it.
|Micah will build a cybernetic limb, like Forge and Cable; a time machine like Forge and Cable; an evolved human tracking or detecting device.||None||+ Micah understands how machines work so could be capable of improving them to do what he desires.|
- There's no evidence that Micah's abilities extend to building new technology. He's only been shown repairing existing technology.
|Micah is unusual because he exhibits powers as a child. This is because both of his parents are also evolved humans.||Micah used an out-of-order pay-phone to call his mother. He places his hand on ATMs and they dispense money. (The Fix)||+ The next youngest character to have powers is Sanjog Iyer - who seems to be Micah's age - followed by Claire Bennet, who is 16. Both of Micah's parents are evolved humans; both of Claire's biological parents are evolved; nothing is known about Sanjog's parents.|
+ All other powered characters did not become aware of their abilities until well into adulthood. It also seems likely considering that the abilities have to do with genetics. As such there would theoretically be greater odds that two evolved parents produce an evolved child.
|The early manifestation of Micah's abilities may be related to his intelligence.||None||+ It has been quasi-demonstrated that Micah is smarter than most children his age, and he is often referred to by Niki as "my little genius". It has also been stated that the abilities are dependent on the brain. It's not a far jump to assume that Micah is a genius, and as such, if the abilities are in fact dependent on the user's brains, then Micah's increased cognitive abilities might contribute to his early development.|
|Micah is the one who distorted the recording of Niki and Linderman's thugs in the video camera.||None||- Micah was at Tina's house when Niki first watched the video and saw that it was scrambled. Since his power seems to require physical contact with the device he would have no way to scramble it.|
• The camera was connected to Niki's computer for her Internet porn show, and Micah was able to influence all the district 12 voting machines because they were networked, so since he knew his mom was "not right" and he knew what she did in the garage, he could have accessed the camera remotely to clear the video footage so she was not implicated in a crime.
|Since Micah can interact with machines, he can possibly get a virus from a computer.||None||+ In The Death of Hana Gitelman, Hana died from getting infected by a virus.|
- She may have been infected with a virus, but it is more likely she died from riding a satellite into Earth's atmosphere.
|Micah's abilities are not limited to those of a technological nature. He can receive thoughts or emotions from other people by touching them (possibly through electrical signals).||Micah knows about Jessica, possibly before Niki does. (Homecoming)
||+ Micah touches machines in order to manipulate them, sending and receiving electronic signals. Nerves in the human body transmit electronic signals from the brain, through the spinal column, and throughout the body. If Micah touches a person, he may be able to pick up some of these signals. Micah may have to touch an area of high nerve concentration, such as the brain or spine, to receive thoughts.|
+ As Micah hugs Candice, he looks worried. As soon as Candice is out of sight, he heads for the door.
|Linderman deliberately arranged D.L. and Niki's marriage so that they would give birth to a child with technopathy.||Linderman says that he was the reason Micah was born. (Landslide)||+ Micah's technopathy was a vital part of Linderman's plan to get Nathan elected.|
• This would imply that there is some way to predict what powers the offspring of evolved humans will have.
+ Claire can heal and Meridith is invulnerable to fire. These powers seem somewhat related, if slightly different.
+ Linderman was referring to the Company's use of precogs to determine what combination of individuals (not powers) would produce Micah.
|Micah will develop his powers to be like Hana's.||None||+ Matt was able to "evolve" his power to be more like his father's.|
- Hana's abilities did not manifest the same as Micah's. In order for this theory to be correct, she would have needed to develop her powers to that point.
+ He got traffic lights to change without touching them.
|Micah is the most massively destructive evolved human.||None||+ Micah is able to hack into any computer system, which makes him the perfect terrorist that may fire nuclear missiles of every country to destroy the world.|
|Micah is the new super hero.||None||+ He has his motives:
1. Death of his parents
2. He reads comic books.
3. He has a super power.
4. He can run away from Nana.
|Micah will resurrect Hana Gitelman.||None||+ It has been shown that Micah has greater control over his ability (to the point that he does not even need to touch a computer). He may have such control that he can bring back previously deleted files such as Hana, and may even release her from the confines of the cyber world.|
- Even with great control, if Hana is completely deleted, there would be no feasible way for anything to "restore" her.
|Micah will discover Barbara and he'll try to contact her.||None||+ It would be a way for Micah to come back in Season Four.|
- Ali Larter is rumored to want out of the show.
|Micah will return in Volume 5 to punish Tracy.||None||+ It would be a way for Micah to come back in Season Four.|
+ Micah warned Tracy in Ice Queen, Part 1 that if she harmed any of Danko's agents he would do something. Tracy has killed four of Danko's agents.
|Micah will not return in Volume 5.||None||+ Even with Danko gone, he still must deal with Eric Thompson, Jr..|
|See Also: 9 • Red • Time travel • Micah Sanders|