Jump to navigation Jump to search
- After using his power, Hiro teleports to Times Square, New York, NY. (Genesis)
- At a newsstand, he finds 9th Wonders!, Issue #14, with a prophetic drawing of himself on the cover. Using the address in the comic book, he travels to Isaac's studio, only to find Isaac dead on the floor, his head mutilated. He is questioned by Detective Furakowa about the murder, and Hiro is confused to learn that the date is November 8th. To prove the date to Hiro, the detective shows him a newspaper which reads "Petrelli Wins in Landslide". Together, they call Ando, who claims to not have seen Hiro in 5 weeks. There is a sonic boom, and looking out the window, Hiro witnesses the explosion. In a panic, he teleports back to the present to Tokyo. (Don't Look Back)
- Future Hiro recalls November 8th, when he stabbed Sylar. Using regeneration gained from Claire, Sylar lives, and explodes, destroying half of New York City. (String Theory)
- After Future Hiro changed the past by delivering the message, Peter recalls that he was the cause of the explosion. (Five Years Gone)
After November 8, 2006
- Yamagato Industries posts a notice on Hiro Nakamura's weblog: "In light of the tragic events that has [sic] happened on November 8th... Yamagato Industries sends their deep condolences to those who lost their loved ones." Yamagato also shuts down the blog and denies any assocation with Hiro Nakamura. (Hiro's blog)
- Sylar kills Candice and steals her ability.
After November 8, 2007
- Hiro and Peter break into a secure prison to free evolved humans, only to encounter Matt's agents. (Walls, Part 1)
- Hiro and Peter battle the team with help from Niki. The prisoners escape, where Hiro tells them there is a place in Texas where he can take them. (Walls, Part 2)
- See also 2008 for events that actually occurred.
- (presumed) Nathan Petrelli is elected President of the United States of America.
January 20, 2009
- Nathan Petrelli (potentially impersonated by Future Sylar) is inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States of America.
November 8, 2010
November 7, 2011
- Finding the right part in the timeline to travel back, Future Hiro travels to October 4, 2006 to tell Peter a message, changing the future he returns to. (String Theory)
November 8, 2011
- Having teleported through space and time, Hiro and Ando arrive at the rooftop of the Deveaux Building in a ruined New York City. Ongoing building construction and moving vehicles are seen in the distance. (Parasite)
- Realizing that Isaac might still be alive, Hiro and Ando go to his apartment. While there, they encounter Future Hiro. (.07%)
- On the five-year anniversary of the explosion, Hiro sees a light on in Isaac's old loft. When he goes, he finds his past self. (String Theory)
- Matt, director of Homeland Security, captures past Hiro mistaking him for the terrorist Future Hiro.
- President Nathan consults with Mohinder about solving the problems caused by evolved humans. Nathan decides elimination is better than a cure.
- Peter is dating Niki. Future Hiro teleports to Las Vegas with Ando to seek Peter's help to stop Sylar in the past, but Niki turns them away.
- Bennet and Hana work to hide evolved humans from the government. Future Hiro asks for assistance, but is turned down.
- Matt captures Claire and brings her to New York, where Nathan reveals himself to actually be Sylar before killing Claire.
- Ando, Peter and Future Hiro try to rescue Hiro from the past.
- The Haitian watches over Hiro to ensure he does not escape or allow any other evolved humans to rescue him.
- Mohinder is ordered by Nathan to kill Hiro, preventing a change in the timeline.
- Mohinder, guided by an issue of 9th Wonders!, kills the Haitian, allowing Hiro to escape.
- Upon hearing of Peter's attempt to save Hiro, Nathan flies from a memorial celebration to stop Peter.
- Hiro, with his sword returned to him and with the final issue of 9th Wonders!, returns to the past with Ando.
March 20, 2007
- See March 20, 2007 for events that actually occurred.
- The first case of the incurable Shanti virus was reported. (Out of Time)
- Nathan contracts the virus in the first outbreak and dies shortly thereafter. (Out of Time)
- Howard Lemay, together with his family and a man named Dylan, travel to a quarantine in Youngstown. After entering the quarantine, Dylan exhibits the symptoms of the Shanti virus. The quarantine shuts down, trapping Howard Lemay's son and wife inside. (Quarantine)
- See also 2008 for events that actually occurred.
- The Shanti virus kills 93% of Earth's population. (Out of Time)
June 14, 2008
After June 14, 2008
- Peter and Caitlin teleport from March, 2007 to Times Square to find the streets deserted and the city evacuated. (The Line)
- Peter and Caitlin are found by CDC agents, who then take them to a decontamination building.
- Peter meets Howard Lemay, a director with Homeland Security who informs him about the Shanti virus, and the destruction it's caused, and shows him a room full of corpses of the victims.
- Peter meets his mother who forces him to remember her.
- Caitlin is being prepared to be sent back to Ireland, as Peter accidentally teleports back to the present.
March 20, 2007
- Nathan Petrelli holds a press conference in Odessa, Texas that reveals the existence of evolved humans around the world.
- Nathan Petrelli is prevented from giving his press conference by Peter, who shoots him twice in the chest.
- In Costa Verde, Claire Bennet calls Peter and asks if she can help with Nathan; Peter tells her to stay home.
- Sylar visits Claire and obtains her ability of regeneration, as well as a dossier on the Level 5 inmates at Primatech Paper.
March 24, 2007
- Sylar breaks into the Company's facility, killing Bob Bishop. Elle manages to subdue him, but in doing so disables the Company's power grid, allowing Jesse Murphy, Knox, Flint, Eric Doyle, and the German to escape from their cells.
- By 2011, evolved humans have been driven underground, placed in "camps," and "hunted" and "slaughtered."
- In Manhattan, Claire Bennet attempts to kill Peter Petrelli. Peter slows time, takes her gun, and travels back to March 20, 2007 to forcibly prevent his brother from revealing the truth.
Preview of Destruction rift
After March 24, 2007
- In late March in Tokyo, Hiro teleports to an unknown point in the future to see the effect of Daphne's theft of his half of the Formula. He observes his future self being attacked with red energy by Ando, who takes Hiro's half of the formula back. Then, a seismic event destroys a city block nearby, forcing Hiro to jump back.