Jump to navigation Jump to search
November 1-3, 2006
- Peter and Isaac each deal with the aftermath of Simone's death.
- The Haitian's attempt to lead Claire to safety takes an unexpected turn.
- As Jessica seeks to complete another assignment for Mr. Linderman, Niki begins to assert herself.
- Hiro's quest for the sword reaches its conclusion.
- Nathan Petrelli's relationship with Mr. Linderman comes to a head as they meet face-to-face.
- Mr. Bennet attempts to stay one step ahead of the Company.
- Mohinder is forced to choose between revenge and research.
- Hiro and Ando escape danger, teleporting to the future.
- Sylar and Peter meet a second time.
- At the Pentagon Hana reads the file that will bring the Company down. (Part 1)
- Hana uses Linderman's credit card to purchase tickets to fly to Las Vegas, searching for "Petrelli" on Linderman's servers. After discovering a potential election fraud, she sends out hundreds of text messages to elicit aid in stopping the fraud. (War Buddies, Part 6)
- Hana successfully thwarts Linderman's initial plan to rig the election, which involved a "logic bomb" designed by Brian Dante and Kelly Shoemaker. (Heroes Evolutions)
- After the plan is thwarted, Brian flees his office and returns to Las Vegas where he hides out in an abandoned nuclear fallout shelter and finds work as a blackjack dealer at a downtown casino. (On the Lam)
November 4-5, 2006
- Nathan learns of the future Mr. Linderman envisions.
- Peter and Sylar collide.
- Matt, Ted and Mr. Bennet escape the Company.
- Using their abilities, Matt and Ted find Bennet and escape.
- Bennet talks about taking down the Company, starting with the tracking system.
- Claire discovers her family history.
- Claire and Angela discuss Peter and Nathan. Angela tells Claire that she plans for the two to go to Paris.
- At a playground, Matt, Ted and Mr. Bennet meet with Hana on bringing down the Company's tracking systems. (The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 1)
November 6, 2006
- Hiro and Ando return from the future to begin their mission to stop Sylar.
- Peter learns more about the explosion after drawing Ted.
- Mohinder pairs up with the Company to stop Sylar.
- Mohinder learns about Molly Walker and her abilities.
- Angela Petrelli talks to Nathan about destiny and faith.
- Angela discusses the plans that were put in place by herself, Linderman and others.
November 7, 2006
- Hana is captured at a Hong Kong launch site. (The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 1)
- Hana travels to space to disable the Company's satellite, but a virus prevents her from doing so. The virus infiltrates her nervous system and in a final act she downloads herself into the satellite to disable it. (Part 2)
- Ted, Matt and Mr. Bennet arive in New York City. (The Hard Part)
- Nathan wins his election for Congress for the 14th district.
- Matt and Mr. Bennet try to disable the Company's tracking system.
- Hiro and Ando try to fix Hiro's sword.
- Ando finds Sylar in Isaac's loft, but is stopped.
- D.L. and Niki try to find Micah.
- Matt, Mr. Bennet and Mohinder try to help Molly.
- Molly locates Sylar at Isaac's loft, where Matt rushes to stop him.
- Matt finds Sylar's painting and goes to Kirby Plaza.
- After finding that Peter has separated from Claire, Molly locates Peter for Bennet.
- When Molly locates Sylar being around Kirby Plaza, Mohinder and Molly rush to leave, where they find D.L., Niki and Micah.
- Peter asks for Nathan's help.
November 8, 2006
- Hiro and Ando teleport into Tokyo (Nov. 7th night in NYC is Nov. 8th day Japan). Hiro tells Ando he must do this alone, and teleports back to America, leaving the Kensei sword and taking Ando's sword with him.
- Later, Ando learns from Kaito that his old position was filled while he was away and is assigned to Hiro's position. Ando begins to walk Kimiko home, but they are pursued by Fumio Fukazawa and his group of sword-bearing bikers. The chase ends when Kaito scares them off; Kimiko and Ando share a kiss afterwards. (Heroism Is Found in the Heart)
- Peter and Mr. Bennet come to Kirby Plaza to stop Sylar.
- Sylar throws Bennet across the plaza and chokes Peter.
- Matt fires shots at Sylar, but the bullets are stopped and "shot back" at Matt, hitting him in the chest.
- Mohinder, Molly, Niki, D.L. and Micah exit onto the plaza, seeing the conflict occurring.
- Niki grabs a parking meter used by Sylar and hits Sylar with it, but returns to her family at Peter's request.
- Peter begins to punch Sylar, but his hands begin to glow.
- Hiro teleports and stabs Sylar.
- Claire arrives and tries to shoot Peter, but is stopped by Nathan.
- Nathan flies Peter above the city, where Peter explodes.
- After the explosion Peter then flies in, unharmed, grabs Nathan and flies him to a hospital. (Four Months Ago...)
- Bob Bishop and his daughter Elle, agents of the Company, take Peter into custody.
- Niki and Micah are informed by Dr. Brooks that D.L.'s surgery is successful, and see him for the first time after his surgery.
November 10, 2006
- While D.L. is in the hospital, Micah talks to Hana after she has "died". (The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 2)
November 21, 2006
- The Miami Bugle reports that snow falls in Miami.
Unspecified dates after November 7, 2006
- After having learned from the news of Nathan Petrelli's victory and Linderman's death, Brian decides to come out of hiding, and posts on his blog asking for help to find the people who forced him into hiding, and noting that he wants to enact his own revenge on them. (On the Lam, Heroes Evolutions)
Unspecified date in November, 2006
- In Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Alejandro marries Gloria. At his wedding, Maya's ability manifests, killing all the guests except Alejandro. They flee together. (Four Months Ago...)
Unspecified dates between November 8, 2006 - March 19, 2007
- Mohinder Suresh seeks funding from a hospital and meets a teenage patient with the power of electrical absorption. Mohinder thinks the teenager has Shanti virus and tries to cure him with his blood (Blackout, Part 1). After they are confronted by a Primatech agent, Mohinder and the patient escape. Mohinder talks the young man into residing in a lakeside cabin (Blackout, Part 2).
Unspecified dates after November 8, 2006
- The Company has Peter taking "Haitian pills" every day to suppress his ability. (Four Months Ago...)
- Peter hears a voice coming from a vent in the wall. It is the voice of Adam Monroe.
- The Bennets move to Costa Verde and assume the name "Butler".
- Traveler delivers a message from Hana Gitelman to a man in Bhutan he believes to be Richard Drucker. (The Last Shangri-La)