(Redirected from Newspaper)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Newspaper could refer to:
- The Chicago Chronicle, which reports that Mohinder Suresh took responsibility for a Chicago church fire.
- The Costa Verde Telegraph, which reports Debbie Marshall's claims of a boy who could fly.
- Die Zeit, the German newspaper that prints information about "The Modern Day Mata Hari".
- The Japanese newspaper Hiro shows to Charlie, with the baseball news that the "Swallows slew the Dragons".
- The Journal, the newspaper in which Noah reads about a compass.
- The Los Angeles Times, which includes a faulty report about El Vengador's death.
- The Los Angeles Tribune, which James Walker was reading when he was killed.
- The Marion County Sentinel, in which Vincent Mortimer talks about speed traps.
- The Miami Bugle, which reports snow falling in Florida.
- The Midland Chronicle, the newspaper Hiro reads, which reports on Homecoming.
- The New York Chronicle, the newspaper Hiro reads on November 8 proclaiming "Petrelli Wins in Landslide".
- The New York Journal, the newspaper for which Oliver Dennison works.
- The New York Telegraph, the newspaper Peter Petrelli reads in Charles Deveaux's apartment, with information about Yamagato Industries and the eclipse.
- The newspaper Isaac shows Simone with the article about the suicide attack in Israel, proving his paintings are prophetic.
- The newspaper clipping of Jackie erroneously accepting an award for rescuing a man from the train wreck.
- The newspaper clipping about Nathan Petrelli found on the map in Sylar's apartment (which may or may not be from one of the newspapers listed above).
- The newspaper clippings found attached to Future Hiro's string web.
- The newspaper headlines Sylar uses to create an alias he gives to a trucker.
- Odessa Register, the newspaper that Zach and Claire read to find out about Meredith.
- Pedido Especial, the newspaper with Maya and Alejandro's mugshot on the headline.
- The Spanish newspaper clippings posted on Hana's website.
- The US Press, which prints Kaito's obituary.
- The Village Voice, a free New York City newspaper, in which Lyta Samson writes favorably about Chris Coolidge.
- Washington Dispatch, a newspaper in which Jim McCann is reported missing.
- Reporter -- for a list of reporters