|Portrayed by||Countrified Wedman|
|First appearance||The Kindness of Strangers|
|Home||New Orleans, LA|
|Other relatives||Bo LoFontaine (cousin)|
As Monica goes to lock the front door of Burger Bonanza, a man sticks his foot in the door. He points out that the restaurant is supposed to be open until ten, and that he's hungry. Monica reiterates that her boss told her to close, and the man forces his way in and pulls a gun on her. He goes to clean out the register, but Monica knocks him through a glass partition with a spectacular kick. While Mr. Lamont and Monica are stunned by what she's done, the man runs off out the front door.
A police officer questions Monica shortly after the attempted robbery. He shows her a picture of the robber, states that his name is Lonny Stills, and says that he's a repeat offender when it comes to robbing fast food restaurants. Monica, unwilling to give the robber a reason to get revenge on her, says that she doesn't know if the man in the picture is really the robber she saw.
In chapter 3 of Slow Burn, Bo LoFontaine tells Chris Bowman that his cousin Lonny offered a way to get back everything that was lost in Katrina. Bo says that Lonny made him "lose [his] religion", but since he was the only family he had left, he decided to follow Lonny. Together, Bo and Lonny robbed places such as convenient stores, gas stations, and restaurants, until they were back on their feet. However, after Lonny saw Bo's magnetic abilities, he was determined to go after "bigger game", like robbing banks, car dealers, and anything else he could. When Lonny robbed a Burger Bonanza, Bo left the city.
- Lonny Stills is credited as "scary guy". His name was shown on a mugshot (Fight or Flight), and later confirmed in chapter 3 of Slow Burn.
- According to Countrified Wedman's IMDb résumé, his character will recur. As of Season 4, however, he has only appeared once.
- In a deleted scene for Fight or Flight, Lonny menaces Monica outside of her job since the cops are after him because of her. Monica prepares to use her powers to defend herself, but Lonny just pulls a gun on her. Before he can hurt Monica, Mohinder tasers him from behind before tasering Monica.
- In the episode commentary for The Kindness of Strangers, Dana Davis said she had trouble with the robbery scene because actor Countrified Wedman was so nice in real life.
- For a list of robbers, see robber (disambig).