|First aired:||December 3, 2007|
|Previous spoiler:||Truth & Consequences|
|Next spoiler:||The Second Coming|
This article contains archived spoilers about Powerless. See the main article to see how they panned out. For general spoilers about upcoming episodes, see Spoiler:Heroes. For spoilers about Season Two, see Season Two spoilers.
(a 5 minute and 33 seconds preview of the episode can be found HERE)
Deep below Primatech Paper in Odessa, TX, Peter’s (Milo Ventimiglia) reunion with Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) turns violent when the brothers, Matt (Greg Grunberg) and Hiro (Masi Oka) all clash thanks to Adam (David Anders) and his pursuit of the deadly Shanti Virus. After watching his heroic cousin captured by a street gang, Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) turns to the one person who can help him save Monica (Dana Davis) -- his mom (Ali Larter). Meanwhile, Maya (Dania Ramirez) tragically learns how much of a monster Sylar (Zachary Quinto) really is during his kidnapping of Molly (Adair Tishler) and Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy). Meanwhile, Elle (Kristen Bell) decides to play hero to get back into her father’s (Stephen Tobolowsky) good graces. Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee and Hayden Panettiere also star.
- 11/26 - NEW! According to the American preview for Powerless, two heroes will fall.
- 11/12 - Tim Kring has told reporters that the December 3 episode will serve as a cliffhanger which could serve as the end of Season 2 if the strike forces a halt to production.
- 11/7 - Jeph Loeb told TV Guide that this episode will feature a lot of housecleaning.
- 11/7 - If the Writers' Guide of America strike continues, this episode may be converted into a season finale. TV Guide reports that this episode has been re-shot to create an alternative ending.
- 11/7 - The episode will be entitled Powerless, according to an NBC press release.
- 10/9 — SpoilerTV's inside information reveals casting calls "Bruce Evans" (formerly the role of Laura Lancaster), age 28-35. He is a local news reporter working in Odessa. He will appear in episode eleven.
- 9/24 — Sam at Spoiler TV has secured several casting call descriptions, including "Kingpin", a tough, streetwise 24- to 30-year-old African-American. He is a gangster who preys on the innocent citizens of New Orleans. He will appear in episode 11.
- Sylar kills Maya and ends up wacked or is defeated by Elle but shoots her (preview at http://www.heroesrevealed.com).
- Powerless may be a reference to an outbreak of the Shanti virus, leading many of the characters to death or stripped of abilities.
- Matt will die because of Peter exploding again.
- Sylar will kill Molly or Maya or Bob or Elle
- Powerless could reference that as the people around them die, they are powerless to stop it.
- Peter and Hiro will battle with time frozen and Peter will electrocute Hiro when he puts his sword to Peter's throat.
- Sylar's "defeat" at the hands of Elle doesn't mean she will kill him; she'll take him prisoner and the Company will continue their experiments on him, again.
- Adam will be killed/incapacitated for good, the two heroes killed will be brought back with Claire's blood.
- The Shanti virus will still be released.
- Sylar will regain his powers.
- Nathan will be killed in an attempt to protect his brother Peter somehow, and Elle will also die trying to grace her father's good books.
- Elle tries to get into her father's good graces is by capturing Claire and West dies trying to save her.
- Sylar will have the opportunity to kill Maya, but will spare her.
- Sylar will kill Mohinder Suresh.
- The Shanti Virus will be released by someone other than Adam Monroe.
- Caitlin will NOT be recovered from the future. There is also a possibility of her never existing due to the time travel.
- Adam Monroe will not be permanently cast off after (Powerless) and will return in Volume 3.
- Peter will kill Hiro in the time-stop, Elle will find out more about her past, and Niki will die trying to save Monica.
- Sylar will die at the end of this episode only to be brought back to life again at the beginning of the next season.
- Peter will sacrifice himself to kill Adam, once he discovers Adam's true intentions.
- Peter will not die as he will regenerate.
- Peter will inject Adam with the virus after Hiro tells him what Adam is trying to do with the virus while time is frozen
- Kingpin will be an evolved human with great strength.
- Niki will get trapped in the fire, but D.L will somehow be alive (possibly by Claire's blood) and save Niki (and possibly die himself).