Hana Gitelman documented one of Maya's victims.
|First occurrence:||Maya y Alejandro|
List of Victims
- Caquetá village inhabitants--A newspaper article reports that two hikers hiking through Chiribiquete National Park found an entire village dead.
- Five Panama Canal engineers--A newspaper article reports that the "eyes of each one of the dead dripped an oily, black substance".
- Two villagers--An article reports that two villagers near the ruins of Copán were found dead.
- Military men--A home video uploaded to Hana's website shows at least seven men in military garb, all dead.
- Eight residents of a Central American town--A town boy witnesses Maya and Alejandro's presence at the death of eight residents killed in a manner consistent with Maya's ability. (Maya y Alejandro)
- A coyote, his assistant, and their passengers--When the coyote insists on leaving Maya's brother Alejandro behind, he, his assistant, and the entire group of his passengers are all killed by Maya's ability. (Four Months Later...)
- Border guards -- Maya uses her ability to cause the border patrol guards to collapse. (The Line)
- Alejandro's wedding guests -- When her ability manifests for the first time, Maya kills close to 120 people at her brother's wedding, including his bride and her ex-boyfriend. (Four Months Ago...)
Victims Saved by Alejandro's ability
- Mother Superior -- Maya manifest her power after Alejandro arrives with the police to take her away, affecting the convent's Mother Superior in the process. (Four Months Ago...)
- Nidia--When Alejandro is separated from Maya and Nidia at the Mexico-Guatemala border, Nidia falls victim to Maya's ability, but is somehow revived by Alejandro's ability. (Lizards)
- Garcia and Hernandez -- Two Mexican policemen at the Mexican police station where Alejandro is held fall victim when Maya uses her ability to break Alejandro from jail. They are indirectly revived when Alejandro's ability is applied to Maya. (Kindred)
- Derek -- An American student being held in the jailcell adjacent to Alejandro also falls victim to Maya's power. He is also revived indirectly by Alejandro's ability. (Kindred)
- Sylar -- While being taken to New York with Maya and Alejandro, Maya inadvertently uses her ability, affecting Sylar. He is revived by Alejandro. (The Kindness of Strangers)
- Venezuelan sheriff -- Maya uses her power to affect a policeman. He is also revived indirectly by Alejandro's ability. (Four Months Ago...)
Victims Saved by Maya
- Mohinder Suresh -- Maya's power activates, causing Mohinder to fall to the ground. She reverses her ability before it kills him. (Powerless) Mohinder seems to be in considerable pain when Maya activates her power again, but she reverses her ability after he convinces her to stop. (Angels and Monsters)
- Molly Walker -- When Maya releases her power, Molly walks in with the symptoms, prompting Maya to reverse her ability. (Powerless)
- Sylar -- At Cook Lake, Maya prevented Sylar's death by "reversing" her ability for the first time. (Truth & Consequences)
- Mark Spatney -- When Maya activates her ability, it seems to effect Mark, who is trapped inside one of Mohinder's "cocoons". Mohinder convinces her to reverse it, after seeing this. (Angels and Monsters)
...and entire towns full of people.
(Maya y Alejandro)
Hana uploaded a video...
...showing more of Maya's victims.
...and his hulking assistant...
...and a truckload of innocents.
(Four Months Later...)
Maya's powers affect Sylar.
(The Kindness of Strangers)
Maya kills Gloria...
Adam's • Amanda's • Ando's • Arthur's • Becky's • Danko's • Doyle's • Echo's • Edgar's • Eli's • Elle's • Erica's • Hachiro's • Harris's • Hiro's • Fusor's accomplice's • Jessica's • Knox's • Linda's • Luke & Joanne's • Matt's • Maya's • Miko's • Mohinder's • Niki's • Noah's • Peter's • Phoebe's • Quentin's • René's • Samuel's • Sylar's • Ted's • Tommy's • Tracy's • The Watcher's
|Other Lists: Articles Related to Characters • Articles Related to Elements • Miscellaneous Lists|