User talk:Leckie/Archive 1
|WARNING: User talk:Leckie/Archive 1 is an archive of past messages. New messages should be added to User talk:Leckie.|
Hello, Leckie/Archive 1!
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey, Obelisk. Just a quick tip for you. To quickly create your signature, simply type four tildes ~~~~ or just push the signature button. Hope that helps you out a bit. Let me know if you need a hand with anything! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 17:21, 2 April 2009 (EDT)
- Looks like you're still having a hard time with your signature. If you have a question, please leave a message for me on my talk page. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:25, 4 April 2009 (EDT)
Hey Obelisk.I just saw that our favourite actors/actressess are the same :) Are you looking forward to doctor who on saturday ? :) also i thought you would be interested that Me User:Irony and User:Laughingdevilboy have a series, could you read the first three eps and enter the competition Thanks.Btw its here User talk:Gabriel Bishop/Cockney Heroes Gabriel Bishop 17:19, 9 April 2009 (EDT)
- I'm also one of the cockney heroes gang, just wondering, are you going to do the comp? Oh, it was my typo btw --
18:03, 9 April 2009 (EDT)
- Hi Obelisk52, just wanted to say thanks for your entry, your ability and character sound great :) --
Talk 10:19, 11 April 2009 (EDT)
- Yeah its --
Talk 10:31, 11 April 2009 (EDT)
- Hey Leck, can you come on, all the rest of us are :) Thanks -- 12:15, 7 May 2009 (EDT)
- XD -- 12:21, 7 May 2009 (EDT)
Hey, We used the south park character creator, I used this  one. If you can't it doesn't really matter. Here are a few tips on how I'm going to judge.
- Appearence ~ Not that important, if you look cool it is better, but not major
- If you are good or evil ~ Make you power/look suit whether you are good or evil, make sure they are good
- Power ~ For me this one is the mostimportant, give yourself a cool power, but make sure that it is not like "I absorb every ability in my sleep" ~ for this series we have created 3 powers 1, 2 and 3. Power number 1 is mine, but my favourite is number 3. Read these and you should get an idea about what your power should be like
Thanks, it would be great to have you on the team, Rob --07:29, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
- Just to let you know you have some competition, If you see the Cockney Heroes talk page we have one entry, I think that you should create a page for your ability and character page --
13:10, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
- Thats weird, make sure you put User:Obelisk52/ and then your power name, that may sound patronising, but you don't know how many times I've done it. What is your power going to be called, can I have a hint? -- 13:20, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
Sounds cool, if you make a page for it, looks good --13:38, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
I moved your ability to here as it needs to be in your name space -- 14:30, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
Hey, I noticed you're making pages in the main namespace that belong in your user namespace. If the article you are making isn't something on the show, make sure you include "User:Obleisk52/" before the name. This way, it doesn't confuse people that think it's part of the show. Thanks.--16:11, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
Top Eights - stolen?
Hey Obelisk52, I just stumbled upon your userpage and noticed that most of your Top Eights section is literally copied right off my userpage. I was just wondering if maybe you could have given me a little heads-up, or at least written a little note at the bottom that I had coded and written most of that, especially the little jokes I added in which I almost feel were plagiarized. If you are going to reply to this message, please either reply here or on my talk page. Thanks. --Whizzles 19:02, 2 May 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks a lot for editing, I appreciate it. --Whizzles 08:48, 3 May 2009 (EDT)
Cockney Heroes Ability Images
- Leckie, u on? Go on MSN -- 06:29, 13 May 2009 (EDT)
yes please thanks!!!
--Danko 17:50, 15 May 2009 (EDT)
It'd be appreciated, I haven't really ever found the time or effort to work on my homepage. So, thanks if you could help me on that. :) --Radicell 22:13, 15 May 2009 (EDT)
Go on facebook chat, I need to talk to you, really important --14:11, 17 May 2009 (EDT)
Regarding your victims pages...I think they generally look good. Some things you can do to make them better:
- Add bold to the lead introduction.
- Some of the descriptive sentences have periods and some don't. In fact, some are sentences and some are not. Make them all the same (preferably all sentences, which means they all need a subject, a predicate, and a period on the end).
- A source is needed for Peter being one of Angela's victims
- Remove the numbers from the galleries.
- Fix Flint's name so it reads Flint Gordon, Jr. (don't forget the two punctuation marks)
- There's an odd capital letter in the description of Mohinder being Flint's victim
- If there's no gallery for Flint's page, remove it.
- There should be space between the period and the cites.
- Only one source is needed for a cite (see Mohinder's description on Flint's page).
User Gabriel Bishop is considering leaving Heroes Wiki, please add your signature to this petition in an attempt to convince him to stay. User:Danko/GB'sPetition
--09:06, 27 May 2009 (EDT)
Hi I'am waffles.
Ahhh, but are you also User:Ebrown2112?-- 15:49, 2 June 2009 (EDT)
Hey, Leckie. You might want to check out -kinesis (disambig) (which you can access just by searching for kinesis. However, I really don't think a "tion" disambig page is necessary. "-kinesis" is a suffix that is specific to abilities on this wiki, but "-tion" is not. If you want to put together a list of abilities that have have "-tion" as a suffix, I would do it in the user namespace. To answer your other question, how disambig pages are created, if you try to create a page that has "(disambig)" in the title, there will be a "button" that will give you the template. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 08:15, 4 June 2009 (EDT)
User:Waffles has framed User:Ebrown 2112 look on his talk page, he left this I wanted to mess with him and make people believe he had two accounts I deleted the poweres— By Danko at 14:23, 4 June 2009 (EDT)
sorry about that i thought you were a patroller.--11:01, 5 June 2009 (EDT)
you will be soon, keep up the good work!--18:18, 5 June 2009 (EDT)
Doctor Who Debate
The master was not awesome but please join debate fellow Dr. Who fan.--12:05, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
You can, I don't want this on my front page it could get fiesty (lol).--12:31, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Techno-phasing is a cool ability Leckie --08:10, 6 June 2009 (EDT)
Hey, what happened to the team page?--12:45, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Hey, just so you know it wasn't me through jealousy of not being in the tam, check the page's history. --12:47, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Whats danko talking about?...jealousy?--13:06, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Alright I'm envious of the success of CH, happy now?--13:03, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Umm...ok?...just wondering what you were talking about. You made it sound like it was someone's fault, which got me curious a little.--13:06, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Well someone could've tried to sabotage your success, to break apart the team.--13:10, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
What are you talking about? Why are you suddenly talking about sabotage?--13:11, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
A bad person could've framed one of you guys for destroying the team sheet in an attempt to gain more power.--13:14, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
How can somone frame us...and gain power over what?--13:19, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Frame another member to gain their power in CH. --13:21, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
dude...your just saying random stuff now.--13:25, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Curious Catalyst changing the subject as gaining more power is mentioned, feeling a bit hot under the collar now are we?--13:27, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
- Stop, you're being ridiculous now --
13:29, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
- sorry I'll go now-- 13:30, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Danko, please don't start accusing people of sabotage or otherwise on my talk page, please. I don't want this sort of stuff on here.
If you are going to be saying this sort of stuff at least say it on catalyst's talk page as I don't want it on here as it is nothing to do with me.
Hi Leckie, Im still on a break but am a little bored (Since i am off due to ill) so I making Dr Who pages, Like my caan one ? Yours Sincaerly07:44, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
- Check Recent Changes and find it you will :) 08:01, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
Leckie can you give me the link to upload pics please?--14:26, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
Hello could you help me, here User:Danko/London's Fugitives do you know how to make the picture appear normal size in the box but the episodes, chararacters + abilities to appear in the white main area next to it? I am struggling with it. -- 14:47, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
Could you please use your infinite wisdom, noble Leckie to do it please.--14:59, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
Thats fine, I know life comes before HW.--15:08, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks i'm glad you liked it, did you read all of the first ep, if so i'll sent irony the second one in a couple days (after i've wrote it).-- 06:12, 13 June 2009 (EDT)