| Part 1 and Part 2 of Mary Rose's Origins arc have been released.
| New: Cockney Heroes has a new blog, for all the details behind the scenes, or any unanswered questions, just look at the Cockney Chronicle now.
Karl controls the earth.
|Originally held by: ||Karl Hall |
|Absorbed by: ||Emmett Marks |
|Ability to: ||Control the four classical elements |
Elemental Manipulation is the ability to control the four elements: earth, water, air and fire.
- Karl Hall is the first character to demonstrate this ability.
- Emmett Marks has duplicated this ability from an unknown source.
Karl Hall exhibits masterful control over this ability. The first time that Karl used this ability was in a flashback; although he was kept in a tank full of water and was able to turn into air and diffuse out of his cell. He then turned Leckie and Stan Marsh into air, but it is noted that he couldn't use his power in a vacuum locked air pressure (Imprisoned). In Déjà Vu, Karl was able to use the earth aspect of his ability to disappear into the earth and reappear elsewhere.
Emmett Marks duplicated this ability from an unknown source. Emmett has used this ability to battle government agents, and has said that he can help create water and fresh air. (Shattered Lives)
- For the ability which allows the user to create powerful gusts of wind, see aerokinesis
- For the ability which allows the user to manipulate the earth, see terrakinesis
- For the ability which allows the user to control water, see hydrokinesis
- For the ability which allows the user to manipulate and create fire, see pyrokinesis.
- For the ability which allows the user to create water, see water generation.
- For the ability which allows the user to manipulate and create water, see water mimicry.
- For the ability which allows the user to control the weather, see weather control.
- Elemental Manipulator created a similar ability for the Cockney Heroes competition. For Elemental Manipulator's version, see here.