Graphic Novel:From the Files of Primatech, Part 4
|From the Files of Primatech, Part 4|
1978, Part 2
|Released:||March 29, 2010|
|Story by:||Foz McDermott|
|Art and colors by:||Ryan Odagawa|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Previous:||From the Files of Primatech, Part 3|
|Next:||From the Files of Primatech, Part 5|
|What's happened at Three Mile Island--and why are The Company's founders freaking out?|
|After an emergency at the Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant, Mindy Sprague springs into action by jumping into the reactor core. How will she save the general public and how will The Company react?|
In her New York City office, Angela reads through Mindy's file and contemplates Mindy's words about how no two people are made the same and how she believes that Mindy has the power to stop what she saw.
Meanwhile, in the Three Mile Island reactor, Mindy stands and absorbs all of the radioactive energy from the reactor. She screams as her entire body is infused with energy. When Mindy feels that she cannot take anymore, she yells out that she must end this, and then redirects the energy into a vent. Exhausted from the effort of absorbing so much energy, Mindy passes out. She awakens in a hospital bed and Alfred Washburn tells her that Teddy is hiking with his wife and informs her of the massive storm. Mindy then becomes afraid when he mentions that Angela is asking questions.
Later, on the roof of the Deveaux building, Bob talks excitedly about what he believes Mindy can do. Arthur contradicts him, saying that she is dangerous. Angela agrees with Arthur, and explains that Mindy absorbed so much energy that she changed the weather for hundreds of miles around her. She goes on to say that hundreds are dead and Charles offers to go "clean up". Arthur tells him not to worry and introduces the founders to Maury Parkman.
- Like its predecessors, From the Files of Primatech, Part 1, 2, and 3, this graphic novel has no Easter Egg.
- Angela makes a grammatical mistake. When writing about snowflakes and evolved humans, she writes, "Every single one of is different." She also makes a similar mistake when she says, "From Philadelphia to Boston, unprecidented of snow has fallen and is still going."
- Angela mentions in her addendum to Mindy's file that the real accident happened a year later.
- For images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 4, see images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 4.
- For Ryan Odagawa's original art from From the Files of Primatech, Part 4, see here.