Pressure of responsibility
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by .
In particular, this article needs recurrences from first set of episodes.
|Pressure of responsibility|
Hiro's father rips Hiro's "destiny" in order to make him obey
Characters often face conflicts between their mundane responsibilities and the need to control their powers or follow their chosen destinies.
- Nathan explains to Heidi the added responsibility of being the oldest child to his father and being his favorite.
- Peter tries to convince Claude to teach him to control his abilities to ensure the safety of New York City.
- Hiro's father tells him that he needs to return to Japan to take his father's place running Yamagato Industries instead of following a foolish crusade in America.
- Isaac vents to Simone that he cannot prevent the explosion he foresaw.
- Hiro decides to discover the mistake that caused the explosion to happen, and to stop it.
- After realizing he must kill Sylar himself, Hiro prepares to become a murderer.
- Even though he could have murdered Sylar, Hiro decides to wait until he's not asking for forgiveness from his mother.
- Nathan must decide to win an election fairly, or to allow Linderman to cheat.
- Hiro is pressured by his father to be a better swordsman in order to beat Sylar.
- Hiro, Peter, Matt, Niki, and Mr. Bennet want to save the world from Sylar, and nobly fight to beat him.
- As Peter struggles with his powers, Claire is emotional about shooting him. Nathan takes over and flies him into the sky, to explode safely.
- Claire struggles to try to stay out of the spotlight, in order to keep her family safe.
- Matt wants to provide well for Molly.
- Noah feels bad about what he has put his family through, and vows to take down the Company once and for all.
- Peter Petrelli supports Matt Parkman's painfully extracting information from Noah Bennet's mind in order to get the information to stop Nathan Petrelli and Building 26.
Graphic Novel Recurrences
- In a future where a global outbreak of the Shanti virus has occurred, Howard Lemay realizes he faces the responsibility of stopping the spread of the disease at all costs, including the lives of his family.
- After her father's death, Kimiko Nakamura believes she has been given the responsibility of managing the Yamagato Fellowship to distract her from her role as CEO of Yamagato Industries. However, Kimiko soon realizes she can use the knowledge of heroes past contained in the Fellowship to be a better CEO.