|First aired:||February 19, 2007|
|Next spoiler:||Company Man|
UNFORESEEN CHALLENGES AND DANGERS STRIKE THE 'HEROES' HARD; FROM NBC.COM'S 'HEROES' GRAPHIC NOVEL, A NEW 'WIRELESS' HERO NAMED HANA DEBUTS -- Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) painfully learns that someone close may have betrayed him and Claude (guest star Christopher Eccleston). Matt's (Greg Grunberg) world spirals out of control when radioactive man Ted Sprague (guest star Matthew John Armstrong) and Hana Gitelman (guest star Stana Katic), a fierce young woman with "wireless" mental abilities, drop into his life. After blood is spilled, Hiro (Golden Globe nominee Masi Oka) makes a difficult decision about his mission. Claire (Hayden Panettiere) is unable to contain her anger at her father (Jack Coleman). Tawny Cypress, Santiago Cabrera, Noah Gray-Cabey, Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Leonard Roberts also star. Jimmy Jean-Louis, Lisa Lackey, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto and Cristine Rose guest-star.
Peter is disappointed by a betrayal; Claire can't contain her anger toward her father; Matt loses control when radioactive refugee Ted Sprague (Matthew John Armstrong) shows up; a new hero (Stana Katic) with “wireless"" mental powers appears.
- Unexpected US Trailer
- Unexpected Canadian Trailer
- Unexpected Ted & Hana Clip
- Unexpected Mohinder & Sylar Clip
- Unexpected Claire & Sandra Clip
- Unexpected Simone & Nathan Clip
- Unexpected Matt, Ted, & Hana Clip
- 02/14 - Guest starring are Stan Lee, as a Bus driver who'll cross paths with Hiro; Rusty Schwimmer, who'll play Dale, a character who'll encounter Sylar; Bill Fagerbakke as Steve Gustavson; and finally, Missi Pyle, who'll play Hope. According to The Heroes Chronicles, Rusty Schwimmer's character, Dale, "has super hearing. She was once cursed by her power, thinking that her head was going to explode with all the noise. She now has control over her power, can hear rain coming from forty miles away and the changes in a heartbeat. She will be visited by Dr. Suresh and Sylar, so don’t expect her to be in the show for long." Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
- 01/24 - In the January 29 TV Guide issue, Tim Kring talks about new hero Hana Gitelman, who'll be nicknamed Wireless since she can tap into satellite signals, radio waves, phone calls, and emails. She will first appear in the Feb 19 episode. He adds that she is a 3rd generation soldier, her grandmother and mother were both killed in a Palestinian terrorist attack. She's from Israel and has seen a lot of rage and heartache. Source: TV Guide via SpoilerFix
- 01/22 - Stana Katic will play new Hero Hana Gitelman. Source: Heroes Revealed via SpoilerFix
- We'll learn that Bennet, and the company that he works for, has been doing this for at least fifteen years (probably much longer), hunting down enhanced humans. Claude managed to slip through their net until now. They tag enhanced humans like wild animals so they can keep tabs on them and try to stop them if they get out of hand or try to take their powers public.
- We'll learn that Nathan's siding with Linderman, and Simone is siding with Mohinder - she just doesn't know it yet.
- Ando's gonna be put in real danger. This emotional event will cause Hiro to attempt to use his powers, but when he tries to go back fifteen minutes to undo the damage, he goes back fifteen something else.
- Claire and Bennet are going to put their cards on the table, and she's gonna call his bluff. However, they're going to be interrupted by Matt, Ted, and Hana. This showdown will be resolved in the next episode: Company Man - which is gonna so rock!