|Service Society needs images. You can help by uploading an image and .|
|Location:||Isle of Home|
|Purpose:||Guard the world|
|First appearance||French Revolution|
|Known leaders:||K (currently, nominal)|
|Known members:||694 agents, |
|Equipment used:||Guns, tasers, advanced technology, et al.|
Service Society is a hidden organization that swear to guard the world. It was founded in 1796, because the evolved humans from different countries wanted to form together in order to against France. There were only 14 members at the beginning, but it slowly became the biggest organization of mutants in the world. Till now, there are 694 agents and 281 officals in Service Society.
The timeline of Service Society:
- 1796: 14 members founded Service Society in Vienna, Austria.
- 1797: The headquarters of Service Society was set on London, England.
- 1798: They assassined Napoleon I in Cairo, Egypt. Fail, 4 members died.
- 1812: They made the great winter of Russia came earlier.
- 1813: A member sneaked into Napoleon's camp, and stole informations for Coalition.
- 1815: The members fought with 27 French evolved humans in St. Helena, and Service Society won.
- 1824 - 1827: Service Society was kicked out from Great Britain. Its headquarters moved to Brussels, Belgium.
- 1827 - 1849: Great Britain had a war with Service Society.
- 1850: Serena Weaver became the new leader of Service Society.
- 1857: Service Society fixed its relationship with Great Britain.
- 1860: The headquarters of Service Society moved to Calais, France.
- 1862: The famous agent of Service Society, Old Man Tien, joined Service Society.
- 1868: Great Britain sold Isle of Home to Service Society.
- 1870: Serena refused to help France in Franco-Prussian War.
- 1872: Serena was murdered by a French member. First Separation of Service Society, 46 per cent of members withdrew.
- 1876: The headquarters of Isle of Home operated.
- 1883: 108 French evolved humans attacked Isle of Home, Service Society almost fell immediately.
- 1887: Bismarck refused to support Service Society on funding. All German members were expelled.
- 1888: Service Society received help from France.
- 1891: German evolved humans attacked Isle of Home, but they were eliminated by the French.
- Vienna, Austria (1796)
- London, England (1797 - 1825)
- Brussels, Belgium (1825 - 1860)
- Calais, France (1860 - 1872)
- Luxemburg City, Luxemburg (1872 - 1876)
- Isle of Home (1876 - 1883, 1888 - 1912, 1923 - now)
- Weimar, Germany (1883 - 1887)
- Auckland, New Zealand (1912 - 1919)
- Bordeaux, France (1919 - 1923)
Battle of St. Helena (1815)
Great Britian VS. Service Society
Chaos in Isle of Home
The Great Man: K
Help from Cybertron
- RELATED ARTICLES
CHOOSE A NAVBAR AND CATEGORY:
Anti-tracker alliance • Army of Julien clones • Chinese soldiers • Crash's friends • D.L.'s crew • Evan's clones • Evs Dropper • Fraternity • Hayata's goons • Kill Squad • Lashkari • Moab Penitentiary response team • Sean's support team • Skyhawk crew • Terrorist cell • Tonton Macoutes • Tokyo bikers • Trafficking crew • Unknown soldiers
|See Also: Characters • Groups • iStory Groups|
|See Also: Characters • Groups • Graphic Novel Groups|