Peter runs for safety.
|First mentioned:||The Second Coming|
|Date of event:||2007 - 2011|
However when Peter Petrelli from the exposed future and Present Peter teleported into the future, they didn't see a catastrophic evolved human hunt, but rather a lot of pedestrians with powers such as several people flying and another person running extremely fast
The timeline in this episode is consistent with the events of all previous episodes. The following events occur between March 20, 2007 and 2011:
- Nathan tells the world about the existence of evolved humans.
- Camps are set up to hold evolved humans.
- Evolved humans need to go through experiments.
- Claire and Peter went into hiding.
- Peter has the ability of illusion.
- Peter gets the scar that is across his face.
- Claire tries to kill Peter, but Peter stops time, takes her gun, and teleports to March 20 to stop the press conference.
Future Peter attempts to create a string web to return to his future. Angela comes into Peter's apartment and asks why he hasn't returned to where he came. Peter tells her that he's busy saving the world, and can't go back yet.
- For alternate future timelines, see Timeline:Possible Futures.