Heroes Interactive:The Eclipse, Part 1
- Rply again 4 in-show msgs. What's ur timezone?
Txt A,B,C,D 2 play today. U'll also be entered into the sweeps.
- Welcome! U'll receive ~10 msgs/hr during tonight's Heroes. U have 1 sweeps entry, 1/wk. More @ nbc.com/hs. Std msg chrgs apply. To stop, reply STOP
- Get ready for fun facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
F. Yes, she knows
G. No, she has no idea
Reply F or G
- 81% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- The only thing the visual effects team added to this scene was the lightning bolt. Stunt glass and a small explosive were used to shatter the beaker.
- The painting behind Matt is of the Hindu Goddess Kali, featured in Heroes graphic novel "Monsters." See all the graphic novels at www.nbc.com/heroes
H. He's being mean
I. He's being tough for her protection
Reply H or I
- 93% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Where should H.R.G. take Claire?
- 43% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- 19% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- 38% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- If Seth Green weren't an actor, you might find him behind the counter in a comic book store. He's a self-professed comic lover.
- When H.R.G. first got his glasses, what did Claire say when he tried them on?
P. You look old
Q. You look like my dad
R. Those are cool
Reply P, Q, or R
- Wow! Claire did indeed say, "You look like my dad" in the episode Company Man.
- Thanks for playing! Tune in next Monday at 9/8c for an all new Heroes.
- Subscribers to this week's Heroes Interactive are automatically entered into a sweepstakes prize of $1000. More information about the sweepstakes is detailed at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/sprint/sweepstakes/.