Chandler runs up a wall.
|Held by: ||Chandler Smithson |
|Ability to: ||Enhance one's physical attributes to the peak of human potential |
Enhanced physicality is an ability whose attributes include a regenerative healing factor along with the following:
- Chandler is the only character to have demonstrated this ability.
Not much is known about this ability, as it has had few demonstrations. Chandler has demonstrated extreme strength and regeneration, as well as enhanced natural abilities such as speed and agility.
- Chandler finds a bicycle chained to a stop sign and rips it off. He rides it abnormally fast. Then he wields it as a weapon to whack Noh several yards. Chandler then runs up a wall carrying the bicycle in one arm. (My Life)
- Chandler heals from severe burns and knocks Pyro unconscious with a fire extinguisher. He survives an impalement to his heart by Lord Noh's cane. Then he knocks Lord Noh down with a stapler and breaks free of a telekinetic hold. (Déjà Vu)
- Chandler uses his strength to lift and throw a car. He then fights and defeats the hulking Dredger, and later heals from severe burns. (The Chase)
- Chandler survives a car crash, regenerates a broken hand, and jumps hundreds of feet. (Blood)
- Chandler further mangles his broken hands to escape from four sets of handcuffs; then he regenerates from the injuries. Later, when Dredger shrinks, Chandler uses his enhanced senses to spot and crush him. (Mirror)
- Chandler uses his strength to break his handcuffs, his father's, and Elizabeth's. Consequently, he must survives several bullet wounds. Later, he survives an explosion and jumps out of a window to escape. (Countdown)
- As with My Life, Chandler finds a bicycle chained to a stop sign and rips it off. He rides it abnormally fast. Then he wields it as a weapon to whack Noh several yards. Chandler then runs up a wall carrying the bicycle in one arm. (Reflection)