|Originally held by: ||Pyro (lost) |
|Absorbed by: ||Lord Noh |
|Ability to: ||Create and manipulate fire |
Pyrokinesis is the ability to create and manipulate fire in any form.
- Pyro is the first character to demonstrate this ability.
- Lord Noh stole it from Pyro.
Pyro has been shown to have enough control over his ability that he melt the lock off of a safe. He also developed his ability enough to create flames separate from his body, as well as create flames from his entire body.
Immediately after absorbing the ability, Noh was able to cause a small explosion.
- Pyro blasts fire at Chandler, but Chandler manages to dodge it. Pyro later tries to kill Chandler with the power, but is unable to for some reason (My Life).
- Pyro blasts fire at the people in the Chicago National Bank. He burns the lock off of the safe and lights Chandler on fire (The Bank).
- Pyro tries to kill someone with flames, but is thwarted by a fire extinguisher. (Déjà Vu)
- Pyro uses pyrokinesis several times fighting Chandler (The Chase).
- Pyro burns from his entire body to escape his binds. He then burns evidence at the Chicago Police Department (Countdown).
- Pyro blasts fire at Chandler. He then tries burn Chandler, but his power is gone (Reflection).
- Lord Noh destroys Elizabeth's house (Reflection).