Hey Jordan. Two quick things. One: when editing, use the "show preview" button so you can see the changes that have been made. This makes it easier for patrollers to patrol your edits and tidies up recent changes.
Also, are you the same person as Joshua Korolenko? Multiple accounts are not allowed here, but I'm sure if you provide good reasoning for it, you will be "forgiven". Thanks! Sorry, a bit of a misunderstanding on my part there. -- Tristan0709 talk 05:28, 7 May 2009 (EDT)
Hi there, when I crop I put the image into paint. However you can do it many different ways. I think what Irony means by copy and paste (I am assuming from powerpoint) I think he means from powerpoint into paint so you can save it as
Talk 07:16, 14 June 2009 (EDT)
welcome to the Wiki.
I was reading your fanfic and it was really good.
The only problem being it may be a tad small.
I'm also only commenting you 'cos I saw you are from Australia, so I was like full represent!
Have you been on the Yahoo 7 message board for Heroes?
If not, you should totally be apart of it, free advertising for your stories.
Theres one guy there who is doing some and there really good, and he gets people to submit abilities and characters to get worked in.
Good luck! --Trevorrrj 03:08, 23 June 2009 (EDT)
- Hi AJ no need to post me a message, already read the ep, it was very good, i hope Jordan isn't killed, also good inclusion of Heroes characters e.g. Anna and Ricardo. keep it up-- By Danko CH 13:05, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
As you may know, a group of Heroes-Wiki-Users are writing a fan fiction called. We are happy to announce a second Cockney Heroes competition. In this competition you will have to create a character and an ability. If you have not been reading Cockney Heroes, a portal of all of the episodes are here and there is a series similar to the graphic novels for Cockney Heroes, here. We would like you to try out as we think that you would be a great inspiration for the team :) Thank You, we hope very much that you will enter If you need to know anything see here, we will try to respond as soon as possible. -- By Danko CH 17:04, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
You (and your brother) seem to have a lot of uncredited images. Where did you find them? Put the source on the images. --Boom D 12 11:13, 1 July 2009 (EDT)
Your competition entry
I would like to say something and ask 2 things about your entrance for the second CH competition (being a team member).
1 - Its bloody awesome! I think it is really good!
2 - (First q) Is the picture from Charmed, because it looks like Piper in the image. I love Charmed btw
3 - (last q)Is the ability kind of based on this ability ? It sounds a lot like it in my opinion
Thanks for you entry! -- Leckie -- Talk
Chronicles (After Apocalypse)
Hi AJ, your last ep was really good! I liked the way that Lois Freeman was able to use her power on Jordan? to make him use his Foresight abililty so he would have to see the future.
I think the way that you brought characters from heroes into it was pretty good. e.g. Sylar and Elle
I liked how Tina wasn't able to use her Enhanced Strength, that was a good move. I take it that it will be explained how she lost it in a future ep though?
My only bad thing about this episode was how part of the plot of theep cuts over the actual Heroes plot. e.g. The way Pinehearst and Primatech were destroyed.
But anyway....... It was good! -- Leckie -- Talk
- I agree with Leckie, I enjoyed this ep, especially expanding the exposed future in your own way, this user did a similar thing in the exposed future, but i like what you've done with Sylar and Elle as Leckie said. Keep it the series, i really enjoy it.-- By Danko CH 16:48, 6 July 2009 (EDT)
- I have read it, and liked it very much. You 2 have a good writing talent and good ideas. Nice job!--Catalyst · Talk · HL 02:54, 7 July 2009 (EDT)
- Yeah the idea for the whole series is genius, i don't know how two teenage brothers came up with it, its a really good storyline, do u reckon you'll do a comp or summit. anyway thanks for those spoilers, tell me when escape's out, keep it up!-- By Danko CH 16:47, 8 July 2009 (EDT)
- I've read Fallen Angel, it was very good and interesting not to see an eclipse's consequences. It was quite Emily-centric and again left with a cliff hangar, well done with it.
I would like to make a few suggestions for the series however. Ever thought...
- Of an infobox for it similar to the CH one.
- Of doing a competition where people can enter characters/abilites/something else
But well done, its a great series and the recent ATs you've done are very good.-- By Danko CH 13:50, 16 July 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks I'll certainly enter the comp!-- By Danko CH 13:50, 17 July 2009 (EDT)
i saw that you requested images from an invisible thread, so i looked and there are a few i found that might help here, here, here, and here. Hope any of those help.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 12:41, 17 July 2009 (EDT)
- I have no clue. they are all fine on my computer. Maybe the images are bad, but i dont know.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 13:22, 17 July 2009 (EDT)
Hy AJ, I know you're probably busy with Chronicles, but I too have started a small series. There are two episodes out already. I would be grateful if you read it, but if you don't, its ok. (if you do, click HL on my signature)--Catalyst · Talk · HL 09:40, 22 July 2009 (EDT)
- Great episodes! Looking forward to Volume 2. And i will tell you when my episode 3 comes out. Thanks for reading!--Catalyst · Talk · HL 16:58, 22 July 2009 (EDT)
Hey AJ, new episode is out. Hope you like it.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 11:02, 25 July 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks AJ, and yes i am going to be entering the comp.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 12:11, 25 July 2009 (EDT)
- Yes it is from 4400, good catch. And thanks for compliment.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 12:54, 25 July 2009 (EDT)
- Sorry, I've been away on holiday for the last week or so but it gave me time to think of Chronicles plot, please give feedback for my season 2 ideas. Thanks please respond to me with thoughts, problems, anything.-- By Danko CH 17:34, 28 July 2009 (EDT)
- OK I see, thanks for the feedback, I think I may keep the villain idea and enter him for the comp. Out of interest is it just 1st place that enters the series?-- By Danko CH 09:06, 29 July 2009 (EDT)
- Sorry just seen it []-- By Danko CH 09:07, 29 July 2009 (EDT)
That's ok Danko. Me and Josh were wondering if you have had a look at Sandman yet.
- Yeah, I've just been catching up, its very good, is the idea from Origins-- By Danko CH 09:18, 29 July 2009 (EDT)
- Kind of, we just wanted to include "untold stories" of our characters, for example, on Tina's AT it says the only target she ever lost was The Sandman, and so, we created him. We will be doing that with our SideStories. If you think about it is kind of like webisodes in that they may revolve around a character from the show or an entirely new one :). AJ.
I can add it up later today ;) . If you want to make it smaller or move it. There should be a link on catalyst's talk page Gabriel BishopUTC 08:28, 29 July 2009 (EDT)
May not be the best image, but i tried.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 09:59, 29 July 2009 (EDT)
Thank you :) AJ
Sorry, I got a little carried away. I took several off of the list, as you can find all you need to know about them from Jack Miller's page or the Quantum page. -Vampirate68 11:45, 30 July 2009 (EDT)
...but I won't be participating in your "comp" since I am quite busy. Word of advice; don't copy and paste the same message onto multiple users' talk pages, it gives the impression that you're bureaucratically processing them and/or spamming. The best to do would be to post a single message on the Community Portal. If you must contact multiple users, change your messages a bit to make them sound different a little. For example, people might read the following message:
we invite you because we think that you would be good at it
They would see it on their own page, but also on the talk pages of 100 other users, and they'd feel that your invitation to the "comp" was ingenuine. --Radicell 18:44, 30 July 2009 (EDT)
Hey AJ a
is out. Hope you like it.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 14:13, 31 July 2009 (EDT)
Does josh like it so far?-- By Danko CH 07:34, 1 August 2009 (EDT)
Posted by Josh Chronicles
He prob edit what youve given him Danko, by the way, keep an eye out for a new page I am making right now. :) AJ
- Yours is pretty cool as well, is it the end of August the comp ends then?-- By Danko CH 06:27, 2 August 2009 (EDT)
- Just checked up on the spoilers, thanks for choosing my Tyson storyline (where he rounds up his friends, like Noah), cheers-- By Danko CH 13:31, 13 August 2009 (EDT)
Hi, AJ. I've noticed that you've uploaded several images, citing Google Image Search as the source. Google isn't really a valid source, it searches the web for images on other websites. You should cite these other websites (where the images were originally posted and stumbled upon by Google) as your source, or else they'll be deleted as unsourced images. Also, please remember to add categories to your images when you upload them. Thanks. --Radicell 22:13, 2 August 2009 (EDT)
What can i say, i have quick hands. lol.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 09:13, 3 August 2009 (EDT)
You have already reverted it, but you probably didn't refresh the page. :) AltesUTC CH
- Nah, don't worry. Sometimes I face the same problem :) AltesUTC CH
Rachel Mills & Baby Matt Images
- Hi, thanks for your message.. it's been a while since i've been active on heroeswiki because of school stuff so i don't know if i should reply here or on my own talk page :P Anyway.. i like the Rachel Mills image you included in the thread. You should replace mine, this one looks better. The baby matt image, i captured it with VLC from a HD encoded episode and edited it with Photoshop. Ehmm it came from season 3, episode 24.. when Matt, Ando and Hiro talking about stopping Building 26. Futurepeter ( U - T - C) 12:03, 3 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey so I just realized you and your brother are planning to introduce a character already named Samantha... does this mean my character (for the competition) has less of a chance to be a main character? I hope not, but I wouldn't want people to get confused if there are suddenly two Chronicles characters named Samantha... --Skullman1392 23:59, 3 August 2009 (EDT)
- Don't worry Skullman. Samantha Russel was mentioned in an episode of Chronicles before we started the Comp, this reflects nothing on your character and your chances at winning are the same as they were before. I do aplogise for the same name though as when (it was my decision) I decided to introduce Samantha Russel in the new Side Stories, I didn't think of your entry. :( Sorry. But still, nothing is taken off of your character's standards. AJUTChronicles
- Thanks, thats very reassurring :D --Skullman1392 00:15, 4 August 2009 (EDT)
new HL ep
hey AJ, new HL ep is out. Hope you like it.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 09:22, 4 August 2009 (EDT)
I have tagged a bunch of your Chronicles images for deletion since they do not have a proper source. In order to remove the AFD tag, you should provide a valid source (Google Image Search is not a valid source). Once you provide a valid source, you may remove the AFD tag. However, if no source has been provided, the image will be deleted since unsourced images cannot stay. --Radicell 23:31, 15 August 2009 (EDT)
Check it out!
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say hello... Hello! Well I have posted a blog... I wanted you to check it out and leave comments. I would love to hear them :) The website is http://live2loveheroes.blogspot.com/ So please check it out!--PsloverUTC 00:05, 16 August 2009 (EDT)
- yeah but what I think about the storylines idea is that most people aren't confident enough to say where the series should go. I kinda regret doing that series storyline because its obvious you guys already know whats going to happen (e.g. the leaked spoilers) and thats why people are probably a bit shy as they think that you'll know whats going to happen (as close to season 2 as we are) and storylines won't be looked at. I'M NOT SAYING THATS THE CASE and I'm sure its not true, (I entered a few) but can you understand my point?-- By Danko CH 09:52, 17 August 2009 (EDT)
- Oh yeah, thanks I've changed it, 1 week until comp deadline though, has it been a hard decision?-- By Danko CH 05:32, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey AJ, I too have started a competition. So if you are interested, you are more than welcome to enter. --Catalyst · Talk · HL 15:46, 17 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey AJ, finally a new ep has been released. --Catalyst · Talk · HL 10:35, 22 August 2009 (EDT)
Thanks for the entry, looks very good. The power is really cool too.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 12:52, 22 August 2009 (EDT)
I have a story line going on (see here) and I have a contest going. You are eligible to enter a character into the story and have a chance to win and have your character in the story line. There are rules and an entry board here so let me know if you would like to join!
--Iheartheroes 19:11, 23 August 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks AJ, can't wait to see him!-- By Danko CH 04:59, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- THANK YOU! I'm so excited, can't wait!! --Skullman1392 08:19, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- Hey, I was just wondering why you and your bro picked Samantha. Was it her orginal power or because she was the only girl entrant? lol but really, I'd like some feedback if its not too much trouble. I want to be a writer in the future, so I wanted to know how you two thought I did with Samantha... --Skullman1392 22:35, 27 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey AJ, new ep can be found here. Hope you like it.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 11:09, 30 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey AJ, glad you liked the ep. And I have seen the consensus. I personally like the current one of daphne, but I like your molly pic better.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 21:33, 30 August 2009 (EDT)
- Enjoy your holiday, have a deserved break and I look forward to reading Rebellion when you return (its a pity school will have started).-- By Danko CH 17:57, 1 September 2009 (EDT)
- Hi AJ glad you are finally back, will Chronicles continue then? Sorry its just I can't wait for Rebellion!-- By Danko CH 15:02, 11 September 2009 (EDT)
- I can't wait either!! Let me know right when it comes out please! :D --Skullman1392 21:47, 16 September 2009 (EDT)
Hey AJ. The season finale of HL can be found here. Hope you like it.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 10:17, 5 September 2009 (EDT)
You are a fan of The 4400 right? If yes, would you be interested in helping out with this. It needs major help from a fellow fan, as it has just been created.--Catalyst · Talk · HL 00:13, 7 September 2009 (EDT)
- Hey AJ! :) I got those images you wanted of Elle and her awesomeness. See here. HiroMystery 06:29, 18 September 2009 (EDT)
Hi, AJ. Do you remember in which episode you found this image of Molly? If you do, please add it to the image-screenshot template on that page. Thanks. --Radicell 04:14, 19 September 2009 (EDT)
Hi AJ (2)
- I've seen you and your brother making edits, can you please respond to my messages, is Chronicles continuing?-- By Danko CH 11:45, 23 September 2009 (EDT)
- Cool, sorry if I was impatient, but thanks for responding, I look forward to reading Chronicles when it returns.-- By Danko CH 13:43, 24 September 2009 (EDT)
- Is the internet fixed then, are we good to go?-- By Danko CH 11:09, 2 October 2009 (EDT)
- Both Josh and I are hoping to contribute as much to the wiki, (namely update the istory, and add any character histories needed) before we actually release Rebellion, which btw is ready to go. :) AJUTChronicles
- Great work on filling in the stubs! --Radicell 04:18, 3 October 2009 (EDT)
- Yup. My commendations go to him as well as you. --Radicell 05:39, 3 October 2009 (EDT)
- Great job to both of you, really!! Now will you PLEASE release ch. 3 of Chronicles?!? I've been slowly dying since the season 2 premiere which was, what, a month ago? --Skullman1392 09:03, 3 October 2009 (EDT)
- Danko has died, lol, but yeah, I can't wait.-- By Danko CH 09:05, 3 October 2009 (EDT)
- Don't worry about it, the better Danko (in my opinion) is still alive and well :P --Skullman1392 17:56, 3 October 2009 (EDT)
- Aw, thanks :):):)-- By Danko CH 07:04, 4 October 2009 (EDT)
- Super eps, don't you agree Skullman?-- By Danko CH 11:14, 4 October 2009 (EDT)
- I have to run out, so I only read Rebellion, but it was AMAZING!! I loved both Samantha and Rictor, and the idea of Rachel Moore, I never thought of that, but its a really good idea! Super job, guys, can't wait till I get back so I can read Imprisoned!! --Skullman1392 12:24, 4 October 2009 (EDT)
- Ok, I just got back to read Imprisoned, and I agree Danko, they were both great!! I loved them! You guys never fail to amaze me with this series, it just keeps getting better and better! P.S. I loved the scene at the diner with Samantha Rachel and Olivia XD --Skullman1392 13:53, 4 October 2009 (EDT)
I was just wondering if you and your brother saw my message... I figured it'd be easier to put it there instead of posting it on both of your pages... --~~
- HI AJ, just saying I look forward to working with you, glad you've accpeted the trial and should disintegration be here, anyway speak to you tmrw when Radicell accepts you to the forum.-- By Danko CH 16:55, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
- Hey Danko thanks for accepting me. Does this mean I am a part of the team as well as Josh or he is the member and I am a side-along thing???. Also yes it does belong here it is just that I have not been feeling well and have had little time to do the ability updates (which is my job in chronicles). But evrything should be done later lol :) AJUTChronicles
- Lol, and you are certainly part of the team, don't hesitate to ask anything, here or on the forum, thanks.-- By Danko CH 13:46, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
- AJ I gotta have my tea in a minute but can I ask a favour, (it may be tedious)?-- By Danko CH 14:24, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
- Shoot AJUTChronicles
- Could you add links to this please?-- By Danko CH 14:39, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
- Sure AJUTChronicles
- Thanks, I'll catch you later.-- By Danko CH 14:43, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks thats very helpful, I have to apologise for Chas' sub-standard episode histories, I'll try and improve them now, thx again.-- By Danko CH 15:30, 9 October 2009 (EDT)
Hey, AJ. Just wondering where you got the images of the Bowman family. Could you update the image pages with the sources? Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:14, 14 October 2009 (EDT)
Forum please, you may find it interesting-- By Danko CH 13:55, 8 November 2009 (EST)
- Course you can, look at my suggestion but do what you think is best, how you doing with it-- By Danko CH 08:51, 13 November 2009 (EST)
- IF YOU ARE THERE, PLEASE CHECK FORUM-- By Danko CH 06:14, 12 February 2010 (EST)
- Please come back and create a Chronicle.-Adamhiro 18:53, 27 February 2010(LT)
- Please come back very opened nearly four months after your last episode. Although please prove and establish one or two episodes I feel very strongly requests loved Temple.-Adamhiro 19:49, 9 March 2010(LT)
Please come back
I very miss Chronicles.So Please come back--Adahiro 18:33 , 20 June 2010 (LT)
- You have to go back and finish the 2nd season.Where you are gone.Did you forget your fan fiction.Please come back and complete 2 season.-Adamhiro 23:09 ,23 June 2010(LT)
- I agree. I got so into the series and I'll never get to know what happened :( Not to mention I created a character and I will never learn what the writers planned for her. --Skullman1392 21:59, 23 June 2010 (EDT)
- You have to go back and finish the season.Is so hard to write seven or eight episodes.-Adamhiro 00:27 , 25 June 2010 (LT)
- I wish we had at least known more concretely what was going to happen... that way somebody could have taken over the series so it didn't have to end so arubtly and we could have gotten some form of closure. -Skullman1392 18:59, 24 June 2010 (EDT)
- I think that AgentJordan and his brother Joshua left heroeswiki for ever.-Adamhiro 02:24 , 17 October 2010 (LT)