what about this. Would this be good for you?-- 09:52, 1 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey. Just wondering ... who are your favourite characters/powers in Chronicles :]Cool. Hey do you have facebook or anything?
Thanks, I've not had time to be about for the past few weeks, even though its Summer Holidays for me. Anyway, I'm back now, and still need to write War in Haiti, Part One, it's certainly a case of writer's block thoug hI think I now know where it's going. SylarMonroe 18:02, 1 August 2009 (EDT)
No, the spoilers will stay the same. I'm thinking of adding in a character with enhanced vision as a companion to Daphne for the story, who will later die. Also I've come up with an ability called "terraforming" (a more powerful mode of terrakinesis) which I will use either this season or at least as the excuse for Tokyo getting ripped in two. SylarMonroe 18:07, 1 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey Danko. About the competition. We are unsure of the exact date but we know that it will be straight after ep 4 of Season Two. Whether that is at the end of August is currently unknown however we doubt this as the break still has three more weeks to go, with two more installments of Side Stories (Mother, The Partner). PS, The Sandman finale has been finished. :)
- For more information about mother, see the spoiler page.
I haven't read them all, But i have the gold one, Which in fact is signed by the author Charlie Higson himself. I met him and had the book signed ;). He complemented the fact that we both share the same first name :)13:35, 3 August 2009 (EDT)
Sons of Adam
- It will be set in 1989 to be exact. -Vampirate68 09:05, 4 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey Danko, just letting you know that the new side story Mother is out. :)
Thanks for adding that stuff to our pages Danko. We uploaded the proper sized images, completed the pages and are now planning Part 2. Thanks for all your help.
- We have decided the official ending date for the competition. It will be August 25th, roughly one week before the two-episode-long premier for Season Two. This will give us time to work the winners into our first few episodes. Also, after Mother, a new SS series titled The Partner will be released, with installments coming once every week up until August 25th. :)
- btw, Samantha is Tyson's mother. It is mentioned in the chapter and both of their bios lol:)
We've created new spoilers and the links on the new characters actually go to their own pages now! :)How'd you change the page? The Recent Changes says you did something but I can't tell what.
Hi, MattParkman456 Here!!! I´m sorry i couldn´t call you back, i got too many homework from school, but here i am, so yeah, i woulñd love to be part of your HeroesWiki Friends, and i would like to put an image of Matt from "Turn and Face the Strange", i would really appreciate it.
Yes, it is, Thank you.-Matt Parkman456 22:27, 8 August 2009 (EDT)
Check it out!
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say hello... Hello! Well I have posted a blog... I wanted you to check it out and leave comments. I would love to hear them :) The website is http://live2loveheroes.blogspot.com/ So please check it out!-- 18:07, 14 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey (RE: Friendly Pic)
Uh..I'm sure that would be nice, but I don't know if I want to or not. I'll give it a thought though! And thanks for wanting me! --Iheartheroes 17:36, 16 August 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks..again! But I think I will need to think about it before I can commit to that kind of commitment (lol!) but thanks for thinking I'm a good editor! --Iheartheroes 17:44, 16 August 2009 (EDT)
Danko, Tyson's storyline is fine as he is not canon. And as you may know due to Mother Noah approached Tyson because he needed his "help" with something big. So hint hint at the next season. Tyson's is fine once again because he is not a canon character. Do whatever you like to non-canons :)
- I believe it is the Campbell's home?
- Check out our spoilers
- It still relevent for comp :)
- Check out our spoilers
- Not sure yet. But I'll be sure tell you when I do set the date.--
13:46, 17 August 2009 (EDT)
- You did a good job! -Vampirate68 17:58, 17 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey! I have my own contest and wanted to know if you wanted to enter. Well, you would have to read the episode summaries first.......But no worries, enter here! :) :) :) --Kyle Stevens 23:40, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
If you don't mind, I added Future Peter (from the exposed future) to your page: Claire's victims. --Kyle Stevens 05:29, 19 August 2009 (EDT)
You play tennis too? Cool! -Vampirate68 10:37, 20 August 2009 (EDT)
- I've been playing for my school for about a year now. I'm still kind of new at it. -Vampirate68 19:57, 20 August 2009 (EDT)
- Sure -Vampirate68 14:19, 21 August 2009 (EDT)
I have a story line going on (see here) and I have a contest going. You are eligible to enter a character into the story and have a chance to win and have your character in the story line. There are rules and an entry board here so let me know if you would like to join! --Iheartheroes 19:06, 23 August 2009 (EDT)
- Hey! Thanks for subscribing! Your the first(besides me!) Have you read them? Or just subscribed for future purposes? --Iheartheroes 17:48, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- That's cool too! Honesty is the best quality! (Or one of the best!) Do you like the story line at all? Any questions or comments? --Iheartheroes 20:40, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- Ok! No hurry! Do you plan on entering into the contest or just reading the stoies? --Iheartheroes 18:17, 26 August 2009 (EDT)
CONGRATULATIONS DANKO! Your character, Rictor Trundall has won the competition! However... you actually tied for first place with Skullman1392 but you are still 1st place! Your character will become a main character in the series and will debut in Chapter Three. Thank you for entering and keep an eye out for the first episode of Season Two, debuting in six days! Congratulations once again!
Archiving talk pages
Talk pages don't typically get deleted. In fact, I can't think of any situation where they would be deleted, unless they were an unnecessary redirect to another page. But talk pages of deleted pages are especially important to keep because they are the only record of the page that was deleted in the first place. Thanks for understanding. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 10:01, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- OK sorry and thanks Ryan.-- 17:35, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
...is out now! -
New Gulp-Ninja Story out for public!
Thank you Danko :), we were nervous about first release and also can't wait to release Rebellion.