Heroes Interactive:The Second Coming / The Butterfly Effect
- U'll get a wkly reminder 2 play Heroes iSMS. 2 play 2nite & enter sweeps, u MUST reply ET, CT, MTN or PT 4 right timezone.Info @ nbc.com/hs txt STOP 2 end
- Welcome! U'll receive ~10 msgs/hr during tonight's Heroes. U have 1 sweeps entry, 1/wk. More @ nbc.com/hs. Std msg chrgs apply. To stop, reply STOP
- Get ready for fun facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting... now!
- You're right! Niki and Nathan might not have been the real deal, but Hiro and Yaeko were definitely in love--even if it was "accidental."
- Is there any good in Sylar?
Reply D or E
- 55% of viewers agreed with you.
- The term 'Fight or Flight' was coined by American physiologist Walter Cannon in 1915 to describe the actions of the sympathetic nervous system.
(After Matt attempted to read Peter's thoughts)
- Milo perfectly performed this scene twice: once as future Peter, once as present Peter. The two shots were combined in post production.
- The steadicam featured in this scene is identical to ones actually used during the shooting of this show.
- Who said the famous line in Season One, "Save the cheerleader, save the world"?
Reply F, G, or H
- You're right! Future Hiro warned Peter he must "save the cheerleader" while they were both on a subway train.
- Linderman's alive!? Who supposedly had killed him last time we saw him?
- You're right! D.L. phased and put his hand through Linderman's skull, killing him. Ewwww.
- While filming this scene, Greg Grunberg actually had a live scorpion walk on his face.
- Ray Bradbury first coined the term the "Butterfly Effect" in his 1952 short story about time travel, "A Sound of Thunder".
(After Mohinder does a "cherry drop" from a horizontal beam high up in his loft/lab)
- Actor Sendhil Ramamurthy performed this incredible acrobatic stunt using only a small safety harness.
- In a free-for-all fight, who would win:
Reply M, N, or O
- 27% of viewers agreed with you.
- Including this time, how many times has Peter saved Claire:
Reply P, Q, or R
- You're right on! This is the third--and probably not the last time.
(After Linderman tells Nathan to take the Senate position)
- Should Nathan take Linderman's advice?
Reply S or T
- 79% of viewers agreed with you.
(After Tracy froze reporter)
- A high-speed camera was used in tandem with visual effects to achieve the ice shattering and melting look.
- What do you think Elle should do now that she's leaving the Company:
U. Track down Sylar
V. Take over The Company
W. Go to college
Reply U, V, or W
- 34% of viewers agreed with you.
- The scabs on Mohinder's back are actually made from colored potato chips.
- Should HRG let Claire come with him?
Reply Y or Z
- Heroes: 11% of viewers agreed with you.
- Thanks for playing! Tune in next Monday at 9/8c for an all new Heroes.
- This is the first Heroes Interactive to be broadcast solely on Sprint iSMS.
- Subscribers to this week's Heroes Interactive are automatically entered into a sweepstakes prize of $1000. More information about the sweepstakes is detailed at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/sprint/sweepstakes/.