The Company's tasers
|The Company's tasers|
Mr. Bennet and the Haitian shoot at Peter and Claude on Charles Deveaux's rooftop.
|Owned by:||The Company|
|Current status:||Held by the Company|
Agents of the Company use tasers during missions.
Mr. Bennet and the Haitian use infrared goggles to watch Claude and Peter on Charles Deveaux's rooftop. Mr. Bennet fires a taser at Claude and incapacitates him. The Haitian tries to shoot Peter with one, but Peter manages to stop time right before the shots reach him; the probes suddenly drop to the ground. Claude and Peter escape.
Bob hands Mohinder Suresh a taser gun, stating that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. Bob also mentions the fact that some people with abilities aren't able to control the abilities and they need to be taken care of. After Niki bursts through and chokes Bob, Mohinder fires the taser at Niki to subdue her.
Several Company agents use tasers during a big bag and tag mission to collect several rogue duplicates worldwide: Thompson, Jr. uses his taser on a duplicate in a base in Antarctica, Devin brings his taser to capture a duplicate in a bar in Australia, and Sabine tries to tase a duplicate in a shack in Congo.
Later still, Thompson uses his taser on a train to stop Meredith.
Noah takes out a taser when Becky enters her room, invisible. He tells her that he once had a partner like her, and Noah learned that 10,000 volts of electricity would make her materialize. Later, in the parking lot, Becky attacks Claire, and Noah fires a taser at Becky, forcing her to become visible.
- The TASER fires a small dart-like electrodes with attached metal wires that connect to the gun, propelled by small gas charges similar to some air rifle propellants. They can reach about 30 feet and delivers a 50,000 volt charge to temporarily incapacitate the body.
- Mr. Bennet and the Haitian use the TASER M26 to shoot Peter and Claude (Unexpected). In the future, Matt is using the TASER X26 (Five Years Gone), which is also the same model Bob gives Mohinder (Fight or Flight).
- Throughout the series the characters who get tased usually become unconscious immediately. In reality, the TASER only affects the central nervous system so that no muscle activity can be controlled and does not cause people to go unconscious.
- Danko's team have also been using tasers to kidnap evolve humans, they use two types, a long range dart-like version and a drive stun versions, the dart versions are also shot from what appear to be shotguns.
- TASER is actually an acronym for "Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle"; it is now considered a word as well.
...which he uses to stop a rampaging Niki.
Devin wields a taser.
Claire gets her taser ready...
...uses it on Canfield...
...but loses it in a vortex.
Meredith stops Danny Pine with a taser.