A photo of 12 members in 1990 after they defeated Dark Knight
|Purpose:||To save the world |
Protect evolved humans
|First mentioned:||Four Months Later..., |
|Known leader:||Not selected yet|
|Known members:||Claire Bennet, |
Nathan Petrelli (deceased),
|Affiliated sites:||New York City, NY (currently American Headquarters), |
Berlin, Germany (European Headquarters),
Tokyo, Japan (Asian Headquarters)
A group of 26 people founded the Company and once worked together to find evolved humans. They are some people with extraordinary abilities and some people who don't have power but hope to help. After the destruction of Pinehearst and Primatech, the Company was shut down by Angela Petrelli.
Angela, Peter, Nathan, Noah and Claire decided to start the Company all over again, in order to prevent the tragedy in 1961 would happen again, but now the new company has not yet be founded. Millses, Hiro, Ando, Mohinder and Matt join this group too.
(This is the data from SkyNet's intelligence agency.)
Who & Where Are The Founders?
|Bennet, Claire||Rapid cell regeneration||Sullivan Bros. Carnival||Alive|
|Bennet, Noah||None||Sullivan Bros. Carnival||Alive|
|Masahashi, Ando||Ability supercharging||Washington, DC||Alive|
|Mills, Leona||Age transferal||Lyneboro, CT||Alive|
|Mills, Rachel||Teleportation||Lyneboro, CT||Alive|
|Nakamura, Hiro||Space-time manipulation||Washington, DC||Alive|
|Parkman, Matt Sr.||Telepathy||Los Angeles, CA||Alive|
|Petrelli, Angela||Precognitive dreaming||New York City, NY||Alive|
|Petrelli, Nathan||Flight||Washington, DC||Deceased|
(Cause of Death: Murder)
|Petrelli, Peter||Ability replication||Los Angeles, CA||Alive|
|Suresh, Mohinder||Enhanced strength||Chennai, India||Alive|
Chairperson of The Company
- Adam Monroe (1977)
- Council leader of The Company:
- Jonathan Walker (1977 - 1978)
- Susan Amman (Substitutive, 1978 - 1980)
- Carlos Mendez (1980 - 1983)
- Tracy Chobham (1983 - 1985)
- Harry Fletcher (Substitutive, 1985 - 1986)
- Kaito Nakamura (1986 - 1992)
- Arthur Petrelli (1992 - 1998)
- Samantha Zimmerman (1998 - 2001)
- Daniel Linderman (2001 - 2006)
- Robert Bishop (Substitutive, 2006 - 2007)
- Angela Petrelli (Substitutive, 2007)
- Angela Petrelli (2007, all founders agreed to shut down the council)
- NO leader between 2008 - 2009
- Kirby Plaza building
- Linderman Group
- Primatech Paper Co.
- Odessa, TX. Active.
- Primatech Research
- Yamagato Industries
- Noah Bennet
- Field manager, trainer, senior agent and current founder. Alive.
- Priscilla Van Cleef
- Strategy Adviser and Director of Department of Foreign Organizations. Evolved human. Alive.
- Samantha Zimmerman
- Head of European Company Operations, trainer, former founder and senior agent. Evolved human. Alive.
- Lauren Gilmore
- Head of Primatech Paper Co., trainer and senior agent. Alive.
- Millie Houston
- Lisa Keller
- Head of Primatech Paper Co., trainer and senior agent. Alive.
- Kimiko Nakamura
- Sophia Pasdar
- Recruiter, Trainer and senior agent. Alive.
- Raya Potts
- Head of European Company Operations, trainer and senior agent. Alive.
- Aaron Taylor
- Director of the research of ability removal. Alive.
- Nirand Shekhar
- Head of Department of Research and Development, former founder and senior agent. Evolved human. Alive.
- Carlos Valdez
- Company leader's security, Director of Department of Intelligence and senior agent. Evolved human. Alive.
- Gael Cruz
- Second-In-Command. Deceased.
- Rufus Pratt
- Albert Rossling
- Eric Thompson, Sr.
- Official, trainer and senior agent. Deceased.
- Ivan Spektor
- Head of European Company Operations, trainer and senior agent. Deceased.
- Jonas Zimmerman
- Head of Department of Research and Development. Deceased.
- There were 25 evolved humans in the first foundation, and 10 evolved humans in the second foundation.
- Angela and Arthur are a couple, Nathan and Peter are their children.
- Elle Gracia and Robert Bishop are a couple, Elle is their only child.
- Paula Gramble is the older sister of Paulette Hawkins. George Hawkins is her brother-in-law, D.L. is Paula's nephew.
- Susan Amman is the aunt of Niki, Tracy and Barbara, her sister and brother-in-law were murdered by Samson Gray in 1974.
- Samantha Zimmerman is the adoptive mother of Barbara and the German.
- Charlotte Dawson is the daughter of Nana Dawson and Adam Monroe. Also, she is the mother of Monica Dawson and Damon Dawson.
- Nirand Shekhar is an Indian, and he knows Chandra Suresh. He tried to convince Mohinder to stop looking for evolved humans in Homecoming. He also caught Flint and Meredith Gordon with Mr. Thompson.
- Olga Tscherkasov is a Russian, she and Zan Hahn were rescued by Susan Amman in 1973 when they were hiding from KGB in Japan. She was disappeared after she left Vladivostok in 2003, the exact location and situation of her is still unknown.
- Tracy Chobham once fell in love with Maury and have a child with him, but in 1983, she found that Maury was working for Adam all along, so she forced Maury to leave his family forever.
- Samantha Zimmerman is a German, she leads the Pinehearst European squad on the Exposed future. Peter mimics the ability of Body insertion from her before he kills her in 2010.
- Zan Hahn is a Chinese, and she is the daughter of Olga's friend. She is the only founder who was under 10 years old when the Company was founded. Angela had invited her to join the second foundation of the Company, but Zan Hahn rejected her because she want to focus on her marriage and work (UCEM, Union of Chinese Evolved Humans).
- Carlos Mendez called himself as Maarten, the reason that why he called himself like this is unknown.
- Adam, George, Drucker, Samson were expelled from the group by the others.
- Martin Gray chose to fix watches rather than againsted his brother's organization.
- Paula's ability needs eye contact with others so as to activate it.
- Tracy Chobham's original ability is space-time manipulation, but after she knew that Maury was Adam's henchman, her ability degenerated to teleportation.
- Charlotte agreed to prison her father because Adam abandoned her and her mother.
- The Company's Founders attacked Coyote Sands, destroyed all the files and killed many employees in there. Chandra got a free pass because of his kindness, and Dr. Zimmerman joined the Company. They just only rescued four remaining evolved humans(Albert Rossling, Kozuv, Lukas Bahn and Millie Houston), and Albert, Lukas and Millie became company's agents.
- After the founders prisoned Adam, they agreed to establish a council to settle company's problems, but it was shut down by Angela Petrelli because all the remaining founders agreed to close it.
- The founders will select a chairperson to lead the Company, the tenure of office is three years.