Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prior to March 9, 2007
March 9, 2007
- Jamie Wu is discovered dead at Borno Industries. (Part 1)
- Thompson, Jr., Gael Cruz, and Devin track down Cushing. (Part 1)
- Cushing is killed by Devin, and Thompson, Jr. realizes it was a set up. (Part 1)
Prior to March 19, 2007
- Nathan is consumed by alcohol, wallowing in the loss of Peter.
- Bob offers Mohinder Suresh a job with the Company.
- Claire tries to adapt to her new life, and meets West.
- Matt Parkman takes his detective exam in his new home of New York.
- Matt and Mohinder are both taking care of Molly Walker.
- Kaito Nakamura and Angela Petrelli learn of a threat upon their lives.
- Molly Walker has nightmares of a being who can see her.
- Noah deals with his new boss at Copy Kingdom.
- Maya and Alejandro are making their way to New York.
- A gang of thugs in Cork, Ireland make a startling discovery.
- Peter tries to escape from captivity.
- Matt and Detective Fuller investigate the death of Kaito Nakamura.
- Mohinder travels to try to treat another victim of the virus.
- Maya and Alejandro continue their journey to the US.
- Claire finds it increasingly difficult to keep her secret from West.
- Peter tries to get his identity back.
- Mohinder makes a shocking discovery.
- Claire trusts her secret with West, who has a secret of his own.
- Niki and Micah separate and move on with their lives.
- Maya does what is necessary to free Alejandro in their quest to go to America.
- Ando finds messages from Hiro about his journey with Takezo Kensei.
- Angela confesses to a murdering Kaito Nakamura.
- Claire and West spend some time together.
- Nathan begins to put his life back together.
- Matt learns Molly's "Nightmare Man" is his father.
- Maya and Alejandro pick up Sylar.
- Micah's cousin takes care of their New Orleans family.
- Noah becomes suspicious of his daughter.
- Matt and Nathan try to find answers from Mr. Parkman.
- Ando reads about Hiro's journey with Kensei.
- Monica and Micah explore her new-found ability.
- Mohinder looks to help Molly, while dealing with other evolved humans.
- Peter finds new abilities.
- A mysterious woman seeks out a hero at any cost.
- Mohinder makes a tough decision while working for the Company.
- Peter and Caitlin make two journeys to solve Ricky's death.
- Noah and the Haitian seek out Isaac's last paintings.
- Monica finds help in understanding her ability.
- West helps Claire try to join cheerleading.
- Maya, Alejandro and Sylar make their way to the USA.
- Niki is assigned to Mohinder by the Company as his partner.
- Peter and Caitlin discover more about the future.
- Matt faces his father to save Molly.
- Niki and Mohinder get their first assignment.
- Claire and West have a fight.
- Nathan learns from Bob about the past.
- Hiro returns to the present.
- Peter returns to the present, without Caitlin.
- Adam teaches Peter how to restore his memories.
- Nathan arrives at Wandering Rocks.
- Sylar continues his journey with Maya and Alejandro.
- Niki thanks Bob for all of his help and leaves Primatech Research.
- Elle, Bob, and Mohinder go on a mission to get Claire for her blood.
- Noah and West captures Elle to exchange her for Claire.
- Mohinder kills Noah.
- Noah is resurrected.
- Hiro and Kimiko attend their father's funeral. Hiro tries to save his father.
- Donna goes on a date with a person she met on the internet named Blake until warned by evsdropr that he is a killer. (Part 1)
- Later that night, Donna shoots him using her ability and flees. (Part 1)
- Elle captures Donna, and informs her that her date was Thompson, Jr. and that she will be a good fit for the Company. (Part 1)
March 19, 2007
- Sylar gets into a fight with Alejandro and stabs him to death.
- Maya, with the help of Sylar, is able to successfully control her ability.
- Peter and Adam find Victoria Pratt and Peter finds where the Shanti virus is by using telepathy.
- Adam shoots and kills Victoria Pratt.
- Damon tries to find out how much Micah's comic books are worth, but gets jumped. D.L.'s medal is stolen in the process.
- Niki returns to New Orleans and tells Micah that she was infected with the Shanti virus
- Mohinder discovers that Claire's blood in combination with his own works against the new strain of the Shanti virus.
- Noah stays in Primatech Research after he is shot. Donna Dunlap is placed beside him by evsdropr. (Part 2)
- The Haitian erases Donna Dunlap's memory. (Part 2)
March 20, 2007
- See March 20, 2007 for events that occurred in a possible future.
- Hiro, Nathan, and Matt tries to stop Adam and Peter from releasing the virus.
- Sylar holds Maya, Mohinder, and Molly hostage to get his abilities back.
- Niki and Micah travel to save Monica.
- Claire's plan to reveal her ability hits a road bump with Noah's return.
- Donna joins the Company (Part 2)
March 23, 2007
- Gael Cruz tells Donna that the Company is pulling her from all missions.
- Thompson, Jr. shows Donna a photo of a prophetic painting of her death, painted by Isaac Mendez.
After March 23, 2007
- The Company assigns Donna to internal affairs and she investigates Cushing's murder. (Part 2)
- Evsdropr provides missing evidence to Donna--a bagged bullet that when tested points to Thompson, Jr. as Cushing's killer. (Part 2)
- When Donna confronts Thompson, Jr. with the evidence, Thompson, Jr. produces his own bagged bullet and confides in her about the circumstances that lead to Cushing's death. He then has Donna returned to active duty as his partner. (Part 2)
- Penny Logan and her mother bag and tag two men: one in Manhattan said to emit nerve gas, and another in Levittown said to be able to teleport. (Part 1)
- Using an assumed appearance, Penny goes to a bar, runs into Thompson, Jr., and seduces him. (Part 1)
- Penny wakes up in the motel room, her appearance quickly reverts, and she sneaks out. Later, Thompson, Jr. searches for the person with whom he slept. (Part 2)
- Thompson meets the teleporter's girlfriend and Penny at the teleporter's home. Connie changes Penny back, and the Haitian erases the girlfriend's memories. (Part 2)
- At least three teams of Company agents coordinate a simultaneous bag and tag on rogue duplicates of Julien Dumont. Sabine Hazel falsely reports that her target escaped, having seen him dead, and uses that information to confirm that her partner, Julien, is an impostor. (Part 1)
- Sabine takes her partner to an isolated location, and confronts him with her knowledge. He eventually confesses that he is just a clone of Julien, and Sabine kills him.(Part 2)
- Gael Cruz has accompanied Devin Patterson and Bianca Karina to Berlin on a mission to bag and tag a German target. While Bianca explores a lake, Devin argues with Gael about his motives in Berlin and suggests that he is there to monitor his fiancée, which Gael denies. (Part 1)
- That night, Gael and Bianca dine at a restaurant and Gael tells her he is there to check her out as a potential mole. This angers Bianca and she leaves to join Devin at the stakeout. (Part 1)
- The German is robbing a a bank when he receives a visit from an informant who gives him information and photographs on the Company agents that are targeting him. The German decides to attack Gael first. (Part 1)
- Bianca and Devin enter the German's apartment and deduce, from the open door and photos on his desk, that he's been tipped off and is targeting Gael. They rush to get to Gael's hotel room.(Part 2)
- The German arrives at Gael's hotel room and secures him to the wall. Bianca and Devin arrive just when the German shoots Gael in the stomach. While Bianca helps her fiancée get out of the room, Devin engages in a gunfight with the German, which ends in Devin's death. Bianca then throws a gas canister in the room and knocks the German out. (Part 2)
- Thompson Jr. and Donna Dunlap lead a Company mission in Silver River with a support team in tow. The two groups separate, the two agents going after their target, as the support team discuss their past dealings with the Company. After hearing an explosion, the team rush to see Lewis in a rage, towering over the motionless bodies of Thompson Jr. and Donna. (Part 1)
- Sean Fallon and his team engage in a gun fight with their target, Brendan Lewis. Lewis uses his power to kill Rosetti, Ballou and an unnamed squad member, as they pelt him with bullets. Sean spots some oil barrels and fires at them, causing an explosion which severely wounds Lewis. Lewis pleads with Fallon not to take him back to the Company's labs, and he obliges him by unloading the rest of his round into Lewis's body, saving the last bullet for Gabriel Gray. (Part 2)
- After completing their mission with Thompson Jr. and Donna Dunlap, Sean and Drake return to Primatech Research. Gael has Sean assemble a team for a mission in Guyana. (Part 3)
- Sabine returns to Primatech Research and opens the door to the cell of the real "root". (Part 2)
- Sabine frees the root Julien and escapes from the Primatech Research facility, with help from Noah Bennet in his cell and evsdropr by text message. The two are tailed by Donna and Thompson Jr. as they escape by SUV, and Donna shoots one of their vehicle's tires, sending the SUV off a bridge that crosses the Bronx River. The two are rescued by a mysterious man and another Julien clone. (Part 3)
- Thompson, Jr. and Donna investigate Sabine's crashed car. Meanwhile, Gael and Bianca investigate the German's possession of Company files and search phone records.
- Gael discovers that Donna and Evs have been in contact and begins to interrogate her.
- Gael's racist statement regarding evolved humans triggers a stand off: Bianca, Felicia, and Connie on one side; and Gael, Thompson Jr. and, and Penny on the other.