User:Gulp-Ninja Series/Novel One
The Gulp-Ninja Series began on August 4, 2009. The first novel lasted from then to September 10, 2009. The first novel, Cops and Robbers begins with the background of characters ending in brutal deaths. It jumps around in time. For instance, one might be in 1994, but the next might be 2005. This is so because the first two novels are more about background histories and then after this, chronologicalality starts to arise.
Novel One: Cops and Robbers
Original Release Date: August 4, 2009
Groups of two battle against other groups of two with the cops on their side.
Original Release Date: August 8, 2009
Gulp is faced with the mirrored effect of his ability.
Original Release Date: August 14, 2009
Carl learns that when you pull over someone, don't let them get out of the car undirected.
Original Release Date: August 21, 2009
It is a battle of good versus evil when the UNC finds an enemy of the house.
Original Release Date: August 31, 2009
The UNC has information of its explosion and the founders investigate people.
Original Release Date: September 10, 2009
Heroes will fall but others will have lived long enough to see themselves become a villain.
- Carl Acking, a man in the cop business, who is constantly involved with evolved humans.
- Agent 147, an undercover agent for a company willing to take down the UNC at all costs.
- Denise Black, a woman whose love costs her a fatal death.
- Jamie Black, a woman who tries (but fails) to block all emotions and focus on the UNC.
- Seasion Caramine, a grandfather whose nose seems to be involved in everything.
- Gulp-Ninja, an evolved human who learns to control his ability and bring justice to bars, until he slips up.