Lyle is a pointless character.
|Originally held by:||Lyle, Caitlin, Maya, West...|
|Absorbed by:||Almost everyone in Volume Two.|
|Ability to:||Intensely slow down the plot of any storyline.|
Pointlessness is the ability to appear in an episode, graphic novel, scene, volume or cast and serve no defining purpose in the overall plot.
- Lyle Bennet seems to possess this ability naturally.
- Monica Dawson could have resisted this ability, but she ended up with it anyway.
- Caitlin may have absorped this ability from Peter Petrelli when he lost his memory.
- Maya Herrera's original power was perhaps too powerful to be frequently used in the show, therefore she unfortunately developed this ability until she was written off.
- Many speculate that Mohinder, at one time, was an adept user of this ability. He probably lost it to the Shanti virus.
- In fact, this was probably Mohinder's ability during Volume Three.
Mohinder is ashamed of his pointlessness.
- Also known as "Lyle Style."
- Just because a character doesn't have a normal ability, don't assume that they are pointless. Examples of non-pointless characters are Ando and Noah Bennet, who are non-evolved but still drive the plotline.
- Most characters with this ability do not last very long, as they are killed by Sylar (see Alejandro). However, Sylar does not seem to have taken this ability yet.
Chiro • Clach • Clacy • Eclaire • Flox • Gabrielle • Hirondo • Hithan • Maphne • Maudrey • Mayinder • MMM • Murtle • Nissica • Noangela • Paire • Pelle • Pemma • Peter vs. Sylar • Petlin • Samgar • Saya • Sydia • Syhindlar • Syko • Sylaire • Syluke • Syro • Sythan • Trathan • Tricah • Troah • Waire
|Stories and Parody|
|Toys and Games|
|See Also: Speculation • Theories|